DS #2381: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (Europe)

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Salamantis said:
Doomsday Forte said:
Salamantis said:
And what is this Libra I keep hearing about?
This is the clan ability unlocked when you have the GBA game in the slot-2 on the legal cart. It allows you to see the invisible traps on the field, which while not very amazing on its own, is certainly better than nothing at all.
And can this ability be used in single player mode?
Yep. You get Clan Abilities over the course of the game and through side-missions. Like, some will boost the damage output everyone on your team does, or whatnot, but yes, you can (and really only can) use it in single-player. The kicker is if you break the law, apart from having the right of reviving your allies removed, you also lose your Clan Ability for that battle. Which, with some of the later ones, can be especially crippling.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Doomsday Forte said:
Salamantis said:
Doomsday Forte said:
Salamantis said:
And what is this Libra I keep hearing about?
This is the clan ability unlocked when you have the GBA game in the slot-2 on the legal cart. It allows you to see the invisible traps on the field, which while not very amazing on its own, is certainly better than nothing at all.
And can this ability be used in single player mode?
Yep. You get Clan Abilities over the course of the game and through side-missions. Like, some will boost the damage output everyone on your team does, or whatnot, but yes, you can (and really only can) use it in single-player. The kicker is if you break the law, apart from having the right of reviving your allies removed, you also lose your Clan Ability for that battle. Which, with some of the later ones, can be especially crippling.
Ah, thanks, so then can someone point me to a save with the default char name and Libra unlocked?

Thanks
smile.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong

jink84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
Where is the US version? This one isn't supposed to come out till June 27th.

Maybe later today? I'm going to wait for it, just because it will be worth it to me to wait for a few hours, because the US version has... Hard mode? and a girl named libra?

What's the difference going to be?

Morku

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jink84 said:
Giga_Gaia said:

Maybe later today? I'm going to wait for it, just because it will be worth it to me to wait for a few hours, because the US version has... Hard mode? and a girl named libra?

I had the choice between normal and hard

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jink84 said:
Giga_Gaia said:

EU version has hard mode too.
and libra is a clan ability you obtain when you start the game with a same-region FFTA1 in your slot-2.
the only real difference most likely is the languages available, and which FFTA1 version you need.

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone gotten this to work with the EZ5? I just get 2 white screens, and the hybrid tool can't patch it either.

EDIT: Never mind, enabled Hybrid mode and everything works fine.

Seastars

Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome, love the way the EU gets all the big releases first. I am pretty sure I will be playing in hard mode, but does anyone know what the differences are?

Skoll

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hachibei said:
Has anyone gotten this to work with the EZ5? I just get 2 white screens, and the hybrid tool can't patch it either.

I have the same problem with my supercard mini-sd.

Can anyone help? Pretty please?

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Skoll said:
Hachibei said:

Works fine here on a SC-Rumble SD. Patcher 2.66 FW 1.85 - Default settings + TRIM. Make sure you use the latest patcher/FW.

Skoll

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamer said:
Skoll said:
Hachibei said:

Works fine here on a SC-Rumble SD. Patcher 2.66 FW 1.85 - Default settings + TRIM. Make sure you use the latest patcher/FW.

Everything is up to date. Default settings + TRIM enabled. Still white.

It loads to 16000k and after that again to 1300k. Does that help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-