DS #2381: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (Europe)

krartan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shuny said:
Yay, Final Fantasy MCXVIII Triple Tactical Sephiroth Shooter Edition Remake Editor Choice +++²²²

Yet another Final Fantasy, yet another boring game made in two days for Square Enix fans ...

And we'll eat it up and talk about how great it was/how much it sucked.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
It gives Moogle of Death screen after 20mins of play or so
frown.gif

JUST KIDDING! lol
I really want to play this now it's my most wanted game on DS but I have so much else to get through I'm going to save it for a bit.
If anyone has a code to get the extra stuff you can unlock by having the original GBA cart in the slot 2, please add it to Narin's massive cheat thread so it can be added to the cheat.dat.
Thanks Eximius, will enjoy this game thoroughly.

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
krartan said:
Shuny said:
Yay, Final Fantasy MCXVIII Triple Tactical Sephiroth Shooter Edition Remake Editor Choice +++²²²

Yet another Final Fantasy, yet another boring game made in two days for Square Enix fans ...

I will never play any $quare €nix game
rolleyes.gif

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sephiroth said:
So, is this a good as it seems? looks like theres a lot of hype over this game, and I don't think it looks too interesting from screen shots.

If you don't like SRPG's you're not going to like this.. The story is poor but that's not why the majority of people want this

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm gonna try it, but I bet I'll just get bored with it, like I do with all Tactical RPGs.

Gimme FFIV dammit!

krartan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shuny said:
krartan said:
Shuny said:

I will never play any $quare €nix game
rolleyes.gif

In the words of James Maynard Keenan,

"All you read and
Wear or see and
Hear on TV
Is a product
Begging for your
Fatass dirty
Dollar

So...shut up and

Buy my new record
Send more money
Fuck you, buddy."

Although, the last bit isn't directed at you, personally.

Everyone's just trying to get money off of their game or franchise, Squeenix is no different, they just do it better.

Though, I personally preferred Square-Soft.

Also, funny that your avatar should be that of various Super Smash Bros. Brawl characters; isn't that just a conglomerate hodge-podge of all the Nintendo characters (throw in Solid Snake and Sonic)? I believe it holds the record of Nintendo of America's highest-selling video game in a week of its release, previously held by Pokemon Gold and Silver.

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
YES finally downloading it right now~

so I'm expecting this game to be story related to the previous FFTA coz I didn't finished it... >< oh well

Mieki

Trophies
XP
Country
So what's the bonus when you have FFTA in the slot 2? Also, does bootleg version of FFTA work?

EDIT: Which reminds me: when are we getting a Golden Sun and Fire Emblem game for the DS? It's alrady printing cash, and still no signs of two of the best RPG Franchises.

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serabii said:
YES finally downloading it right now~

so I'm expecting this game to be story related to the previous FFTA coz I didn't finished it... >< oh well
It's supossed to be pretty independent from the "story" of FFTA. Not that FFTA was very heavy in the story department anyway.

kazuki_pl

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
when i saw "teh" moogle of death/doom/despair joke all i had in my mind was...

LMAO~! LAWL~! ZOFGWTF w00tage xD

good game anyway xD tho i finished first mission and got back to RF Online xD

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Mieki said:
So what's the bonus when you have FFTA in the slot 2? Also, does bootleg version of FFTA work?

[1:49pm] You receive a Clan Ability (abilities you select at the start of battle; in some ways similar to Mission Items from FFTA) called Libra that allows you to see hidden traps.

Like I said before, I'll wait for a code to be added to the cheat.dat to unlock the extras.
If you have a GBA flashcard, like Flash2Advance or X-Rom, or any card that will boot a single ROM without a loader menu, that will also work. Alterntivley, any slot 2 card with a link feature, supercard comes to mind, not sure what others can do it.

Trebuchet

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Trebuchet said:
Hopefully, there will no moogle of death of doooooooooooooom ! In a few minutes, I'll try that
smile.gif

It works perferctly, no moogle of death so far.

Graphic effects are really nice !

Trebuchet

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thug4L1f3 said:
Mieki said:

[1:49pm] You receive a Clan Ability (abilities you select at the start of battle; in some ways similar to Mission Items from FFTA) called Libra that allows you to see hidden traps.

Like I said before, I'll wait for a code to be added to the cheat.dat to unlock the extras.
If you have a GBA flashcard, like Flash2Advance or X-Rom, or any card that will boot a single ROM without a loader menu, that will also work. Alterntivley, any slot 2 card with a link feature, supercard comes to mind, not sure what others can do it.

I wonder if I can put it up and remove it at will ? I don't want to keep my old big GBA cartridge in my DS all the time...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I thought it always had it