DS #2370: Space Invaders Extreme (USA)

Sweater Fish Del

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Taito Paddle support confirmed? The US version of Arkanoid supports it, so I'm assuming this does to.

I don't plan to download it since I've been playing the Japanese version for months, but I'd like to know so that I can recommend the paddle to people who get the US version.

Though it seems Play-Asia is sold out of the stand-alone paddles and they say it's out-of-print. Bummer because Arkanoid isn't such a must-buy, though if it's the only way to get a padle anymre, then I guess it is.

...word is bondage...

|0xyG3N²&#1

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sweater Fish Deluxe said:
So Taito Paddle support confirmed? The US version of Arkanoid supports it, so I'm assuming this does to.

I don't plan to download it since I've been playing the Japanese version for months, but I'd like to know so that I can recommend the paddle to people who get the US version.

Though it seems Play-Asia is sold out of the stand-alone paddles and they say it's out-of-print. Bummer because Arkanoid isn't such a must-buy, though if it's the only way to get a padle anymre, then I guess it is.

...word is bondage...

Are you aware this is the Space Invaders Extreme topic?

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
|0xyG3N²| said:
Sweater Fish Deluxe said:

...word is bondage...

Are you aware this is the Space Invaders Extreme topic?

His point was perfectly valid to the topic.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the paddle is for arkanoid&space invaders extreme JP version.
he tought, arkanoid US can use paddle, so space invaders extreme US most likely supports it too.

|0xyG3N²&#1

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oww im dumb again
wtf.gif

Im a NUIP

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Jax.
smile.gif

I'm going to go thru the NDS release list today and fix all TBC's, missing icons/NFOs and Numbering issues for the last twenty or so releases.
Should be fixed tonight or tomorrow at latest.

I had never played a Space Invaders game until the Japanese version came out.
This game rocks! Lots of flashy lights and action.
Wifi is nice too...though Triforce did school me
frown.gif

Syao4

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
What am I supposed to do in a Wi-Fi VS match? I just lost and I didn't know what the hell was I supposed to do.. It seemed like I did better than my opponent.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jax said:
Here's a better boxart

*Image removed as it just to big and unnecessary

What's the point of posting a bigger jpeg of the same boxart I posted
wacko.gif
????? I posted a new boxart because the one being used currently it not the US release boxart.

They only use a 220x200 res jpeg for the thread and a slightly bigger one for it enlarged as it is.......

Oversized jpegs just clogs up the thread for no reason........ besides which I never invited you to join the boxart police, stand down please and step away form the jpeg.....

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the only bad thing i could find so far is that the boxart doesn't fit the game.
the boxart totally fits space invaders, but that's about it.
it should scream extreme!(something like a 3d drawing of a boss shooting at the character)

feds4u

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you own the paddle, as I do, then this version is the one to get. Its not squished like other versions and the paddle controller adds greatly to the fun.

Its just not the same game when using the d-pad. The same can be said for Arknoid, which is a BILLION times better with the paddle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1