DS #1735: My Word Coach:Improve Your Vocabulary(S)

extended

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Title should be "My Word Coach", of course.
wink.gif

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
I wonder what kind of demographic Ubisoft is aiming this product at... I can't really imagine someone coughing up hard earned cash for something like this. Then again, it might be useful for people learning the language...

jesus_bon_jovi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm interesting i didnt know they were making a Spanish vocabulary builder... my spanish vocabulary is pretty limited compared to my english vocabulary (and English is supposed to be my second language) i wonder if this would help me...

Sad to see my French Coach hasn't been dumped yet and my French class will be over soon...

Pewima

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, also still waiting for 'My French Coach' and 'My Spanish Coach'. Definitely useful before I can even think about improving my vocabulary in these languages.. ;-)

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
hmm interesting i didnt know they were making a Spanish vocabulary builder... my spanish vocabulary is pretty limited compared to my english vocabulary (and English is supposed to be my second language) i wonder if this would help me...

Sad to see my French Coach hasn't been dumped yet and my French class will be over soon...
you're wrong the frenchie version was the first out actually:
1641 Mon Coach Personnel: J'enrichis Mon Vocabulaire

Pewima

Trophies
XP
Country
1641 Mon Coach Personnel: J'enrichis Mon Vocabulaire is not the same as 'My French Coach'. Instead, 'Mon Coach Personell' is just the French version of 'My Word Coach'. So: useless if you don't have a background in French
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario.