DS #1660: Game Center CX: Arino no Chousenjou (Japan)

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yep, the final challenge is to finish all the 8 games.

P.S.> 8th game is frickin awesome xD

so jirom since every game has to be cleared while i go trough all of the haguru man,would you be so kind to continue your guadia walktrough? there would be a list of item,remaining spells (plus it wouldn't be hard to do them since the instruction booklet list them all) and a general idea of knowing what to do next (i suppose the boss dropped the key which need to be used on the tower that's north of the starting town... oh also did you know there is a secret boss hidden around on the world map?)

jirom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I'll translate the spells and items that are on the manual. Unfortunately you'll have to wait a while since I have to sleep already.. As for what to do next, I was basically thinking of going north like you said. Haven't really touched Guadia Quest since I finished the last objective xD

Anyway, thanks for providing info while I wasn't here. Also thanks to cynthia for pointing those translations out. Not really sure why I wrote armor instead of hat though. +_+

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well i cleared everything except guadia quest and star prince (some cheat to go trough star prince would be appreciated) ,jirom you probably want to make a guide for haguru man 3 too... even if most power-up are easy to understand there are some of them that i just didn't understand plus when you get a lot of them it becomes kinda hard to juggle between them
oh and i also haven't quite understand what happened at the ending,i would have made up a short list myself but i can't type japanese character
anyway some tips to juggle between them
- the long jump one is the only red gear with a 1.5 on it
- the autofire gear has a B in the description
- the slow fall one is the first yellow gear if you start from no gear
- later you get red and blue block,to destroy the blue block you need the B yellow gear,to destroy the red block you need the R yellow gear
EDIT: i finished star prince too... when you do a game over press left+start and you will continue like nothing happened,beside i just discovered that you can shield yourself from bullet which is a lot easier than dodge them

stolic

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
=====Cosmic Gate=====
about Mega warp when in the stage 1 you mustn't shoot enemy
but shot at the space about 64 times and mega warp will come out.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well i beated the second guadia quest boss,he's in the north tower and you need the key you get from the first boss like i thought,he certainly putted a better fight than the first one
i think i got another key but i wonder what i have to do with this one
oh and the equipment shop got some new item
i also found an unopenable chest near the boss,i haven't thought of using the recent key on that chest but i certainly don't want to plow trough the dungeon again so help would be appreciated

i defeated another guadia quest boss,this time he was deeper into the 1st dungeon,i got another trinket but this time i'm really clueless even because this doesn't have the same kanji of the two keys... maybe i missed something on the 2nd dungeon?
oh i also would like to add that i discovered you can't open a chest when you have too many item,that's what probably happened on the chest i wasn't able to open

and another guadia quest boss was defeated,it was in the north tower,there was a demon blocking a path and it seems the trinket i got from the third boss made him go away... i climbed the tower and defeated a dragon of some sort and got another trinket,the kanji are pretty similiar to the first trinket the third boss dropped so i guess it's a pair of item,now i really don't have any idea of what to do
unsure.gif

i found a weird looking building,there is a slate with a red stone and a pair of stairs that bring to another slate,if i check the slate on the floor below i get taken to a room where i can see a princess
i also tried using this new trinket on the door below the castle but it didn't work
unsure.gif

Edit: Posts edited together, duplicates deleted. DON'T DOUBLE/TRIPLE POST!
lecture.gif
- Ace

keke_keke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any tips for Guadia Quest? My levels are 9/9/10 and I bought a rapier sword, silver knife, warrior armour and a warrior shield for my team. Where's the best place to be levelling and getting mane without getting hurt too much?

Btw, did anyone go through that mountain maze thing at the bottom-left of the world map? At the end there's a solitary tree, search that spot and... well I died.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Any tips for Guadia Quest? My levels are 9/9/10 and I bought a rapier sword, silver knife, warrior armour and a warrior shield for my team. Where's the best place to be levelling and getting mane without getting hurt too much?

Btw, did anyone go through that mountain maze thing at the bottom-left of the world map? At the end there's a solitary tree, search that spot and... well I died.
just search around the dungeon,the stuff you found in them are better than the one in the merchant oh and the item that end with that kanji that looks like an O but without the left | are power-up item use them

keke_keke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, thanks for that. I've now beat nearly every challenge, I just gotta beat all 8 games now. Seems like this is the end. Karakuri Ninja Huggle Man 3 is awesome!

Btw: I'm not Japanese illiterate. The letter you're referring to is a katakana "go". The last word in those items is リンゴ Ringo, meaning apple most likely.

What games have you guys beaten? I've done both Rally Kings, and Huggle Man 1. Cosmic Gate I can do once I figure out that cheat to get to the last level, Huggle Man 2 I'm having trouble with floor 8. Currently I'm on Star Prince's (hopefully) last level, which I am finding completely impossible. I seem to spontaneously explode during the fight, regardless of skill.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have cleared everything except guadia (because i don't know what to do after defeating the 4th boss)
cosmic gate it's pretty easy,i just used some warp and i was done with it
for haguru man 2 there is a cheat that instantly teleport you to the final level (check the magazines)
i had problem with star prince too until i discovered you can continue if you press left+start when you get a game over
do you think you could help me with guadia? maybe there is a tip on what to do next on the magazine

hijoputismo

Trophies
XP
Country
can't remember the command now (at work) but there's a code for star prince that makes you invincible. i think it's in a magazine _after_ the one with lots of info on star prince.

keke_keke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I found the invincibility cheat. Hold up and press AAA, then hold down and press BBB.

Can't quite work out that stage 1 -> 64 cheat for Cosmic Gate. It seems to involve a red portal but that's all I know.

I have gear translations for Karakuri Ninja Huggle Man 3 if you need them.

General reference/interest:
ギア Gear
そうちゃく しない Nothing equipped

Japanese (power cost) English (description)

L-SIZE:
スラッシュアップギア (60) Slash Up Gear (damage x1.5)

S-SIZE
ホバリングギア (50) Hovering Gear (you fall slower)
スリーショットギア (40) Three Shot Gear (allows three shurikens to be fired at a time)
フォーショットギア (60) Four Shot Gear (allows four shurikens to be fired at a time)
ニバイジュツギア (30) ??? (???)
ロングショットギア (30) Long Shot Gear (allows your shurikens to be thrown further)

M-SIZE
ラピッドアタックギア (10) Rapid Attack Gear (hold A to attack rapidly)
ワイドスラシュギア (30) Wide Slash Gear (I can't work out what this description means, but it affects the close range katana attack)
ハイジャンプギア (60) High Jump Gear (allows you to jump higher)

jirom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After you defeat the 4th boss in Guadia Quest, go NE of Santoran Empire. There's a small structure there. If you inspect that thing you find inside, you will get the Royal Key. Go back to Santoran Empire and go through the secret path to the prison. Use the Royal key to open the doors and.. well see for yourself! When you get the necklace, go to the tower in Santoran and inspect the thing at the top. You will get the Hand Mirror of Truth. Prepare yourself, buy a lot of ????????(heals all party members about 100hp), then talk to the king for the final battle.
smile.gif

Sorry it took so long Magus xD

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After you defeat the 4th boss in Guadia Quest, go NE of Santoran Empire. There's a small structure there. If you inspect that thing you find inside, you will get the Royal Key. Go back to Santoran Empire and go through the secret path to the prison. Use the Royal key to open the doors and.. well see for yourself! When you get the necklace, go to the tower in Santoran and inspect the thing at the top. You will get the Hand Mirror of Truth. Prepare yourself, buy a lot of ????????(heals all party members about 100hp), then talk to the king for the final battle.
smile.gif

Sorry it took so long Magus xD

ok i have done it,any extra stuff that unlock after finishing the final challenge? i got the credit (which are awesome) and unlocked the sound test which i guess mean i'm done with the game... oh well it was a pretty cool ride

jirom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really sure if you can still unlock anything else. D:
Wish a sequel would come out someday. xD

Have you tried beating Arino in the staff credits?

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not really sure if you can still unlock anything else. D:
Wish a sequel would come out someday. xD

Have you tried beating Arino in the staff credits?

nope,i was able to shot at him until he became red then the credit ended :/
i haven't beated arino in guadia quest too (he's hidden in the world map in a patch of forest near the tower,it's pretty noticeable because there is only a forest piece alone in the middle of nothing)

JewWario

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I'm having a bit of trouble clearing Haguru Man 2's third requirement.

It seems that I can never get to be near the door the boss is in when it flips. Ever. I have made the time unlimited and made all the doors the same colour, but short of writing down the doors I am in and where the boss goes to (which I don't think should be necessary) I'm stuck.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

JewWario

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
huh.gif
Yeah... that would be 'No'. I'll give that a try. Thanks.

(plays again)

AH! I see... holding up when you enter... and there you go. Thanks for the clarification. I'm a dummy.
wacko.gif

And (since I have not seen anyone else mention this for the FAQ) Haguru Man 2 tricks:

Get infinite time for a particular stage - At the stage change screen, press up, left, A & B at the same time.
Get all items - Up, down, up, down, B, B, A, A
Get 3 scrolls - Down, up, down, up, A, A, B, B

Just thought I would add something to the conversation (smile).

With jirom's permission I have started a wiki-article for this game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_Center_C...o%27s_Challenge

I tried not to make it an FAQ, but still helpful to those who are curious.

Edit: Posts edited together, duplicates deleted. DON'T DOUBLE/TRIPLE POST!
lecture.gif
- Ace

lexaf

Trophies
XP
Country
After you defeat the 4th boss in Guadia Quest, go NE of Santoran Empire. There's a small structure there. If you inspect that thing you find inside, you will get the Royal Key. Go back to Santoran Empire and go through the secret path to the prison. Use the Royal key to open the doors and.. well see for yourself! When you get the necklace, go to the tower in Santoran and inspect the thing at the top. You will get the Hand Mirror of Truth. Prepare yourself, buy a lot of ????????(heals all party members about 100hp), then talk to the king for the final battle.
smile.gif

Actually, like the other games, you don't have to finish the game to see the ending screen, which is what is required to complete the last challenge. As for Gardia Quest, you just have to go east from the castle, between the oceans, until you reach an isolated shrine. There you should look (????) for the same place as mention page 9 of the october 89 magazin. Inside the secret cave, speak to the old man and choose the first answer, always. Eventually, you'll access the staff roll, without having to put a foot inside the tower, ever.

Carlotta_Monroe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know this topic is very old, but I wondered if anyone had a .sav file with all the games unlocked they could share.

I'm stuck at Rally King SP (the 4th game), and although I've met many of the challenges (quick boost start, no drifting on first course), they aren't registering, and so I can't get any further in the game, I don't know why that's happening.

If anyone could upload the little .sav file with all the games unlocked, it would be brilliant.

Thanks for any help.
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.