DS #1404: Freshly Picked: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland (Europe)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a good game.. plus i always like to collect money in games that i played..
tongue.gif
, I want to finish it but i have assignmentS waiting for me.. T_T.. hum.. just asking.. how many dungeons are there in the first continent..?

hardian: XD.. u know.. that guy in ur avatar he resembles hard gay a loot.. especially when he dances..
Love the little poof.

In fact after completing it I got the impression that Tingle was the least gay in the game! He gets all chicks in this, and he looks like the camp little tart loves it (the plan to act gay has worked!!). The ending is very sweet.

As for dungeons..I can't remember but there was I think 11 islands in all. Seeing the Deku tree was pretty great too! A bit of a tip for you, get the first bodyguard you had to defeat the red demon boss as he's the only one who can! This boss is friggin' hard without him. Theres a touching scene when you defeat him too.

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sweet =D.. i think i missed a lot of thing since i was playing in a hurry ( feeling guilty playing with assignment sheet lying beside me
frown.gif
)

XD i think its better to finish the assignment first then get back to this game.. (seems like someone gonna skipp Monday's morning class
tongue.gif
)

edit:hard gay

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, I also got some freeze issues with the rom. In cape treasure, when I enter the screen to the east of the start of the level the game freezes.
I'm using an M3 Simply but I haven't found anyone with the same issue or a way to fix it. Can someone give me some help? I really liked the game until now...

The game freezed on my M3 Simply, too, but at another point. Arm7-fix fixed it for me. And I guess it's always worth a try
wink.gif

I'm going to Lon Lon (something...) and the game doesn't freeze so far... Yeah, I have an M3 Simply and the latest firmware (I'm not hacking the R4 one for M3).

hellklown

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
hellklowndumpster.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil

hellklown

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
hellklowndumpster.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm going to Lon Lon (something...) and the game doesn't freeze so far... Yeah, I have an M3 Simply and the latest firmware (I'm not hacking the R4 one for M3).

Are you using the 1.07 firmware?

Yep. 1.07 it is! But I had trouble with a Sonic Rush Adventure rom... Had to redownload it and it worked fine.
OK, i will check it out and will post the results (i'm at work and left my ds home : p). Thanks for the help!!

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
How the heck did you finish so fast Hadrian? Damn you're a machine. For every dungeon i love, the blind rupee haggling/grinding just pisses me off.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah the rupee thing is what kills this game for me. it seems like a good idea I just personally find it annoying.

phantom hourglass is not far away
biggrin.gif
can't wait for that

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
the whole rupee thing is not bad.. it simplifies the game a lot.. the only bad thing is not accumulate rupees when u guess the amount wrong.. you should at least get back your guess.. I lost A LOT of rupees that way :/

Fortunately, the dungeons and the humor compensate that!
biggrin.gif

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Completely agree with you, C-man. I'm spending so much money that earning a little takes a lot of time! But I love to see those Bodyguards laying down begging for more rupees! It's so much fun! Hwahahaha!

groundbeef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you should at least get back your guess.. I lost A LOT of rupees that way :/

Giving you back everything wouldnt really work cuz then again there would be no risk, but giving you back say maybe half to 3/4 of your failed bargain (or maybe charge a flat fee like with the goons) would really have been more appropriate. You almost have to reboot when you lose a couple hundred rupees at once... probably not what was intended.

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Anyone who supposedly has it running on a M3 Simply:

Did you guys get past the pirate ship, yet? My game froze right after entering it.

I had it freezing before after the old woman gave you the first map, but that I got fixed with arm7, now it freezes at the ship >.

nickdm717

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So far this game is really REALLY good. One of the best games I have played it a long while. Just so new and fresh. I admit that the rupees not accumulating can be annoying but also adds to the fun of the game.
I am at the third dungeon. Amazing game and will recommend to anyone. And to anyone that things this is "Gay". They are just immature and need to rethink their lives.
Seriously September Handheld GOTM (so far cant think of what else comes out)
-NicK-

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
@Anyone who supposedly has it running on a M3 Simply:

Did you guys get past the pirate ship, yet? My game froze right after entering it.

I had it freezing before after the old woman gave you the first map, but that I got fixed with arm7, now it freezes at the ship >.<
well if it helps i haven't had it freeze on me yet at all and i'm on the first dungeon.
i'll let you know if and when it does freeze though.
yeh i have an m3 simply

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm collecting money to go to 4th continent, playing without problems on M3 Simply... If it helps, I have an 1GB Kingston microSD but I don't know where it came from...

What else... try download it again from another source

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5