DS #1397: DK: Jungle Climber (USA)

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh cool, this is Xenophobia's 100th release. Congrats guys, and thanks for all the ROMs.
smile.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Nice, been looking forward to this, GBA games were quite good if not great.
Congrats to Mode.. I mean Xenophobia on bringing everyone 100 great titles! Roll on the next 100
wink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So much for it being delayed! So glad it wasn't, I really loved playing the Japanese version, did 100% and I'll gladly go through it again its so damn good.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So much for it being delayed! So glad it wasn't, I really loved playing the Japanese version, did 100% and I'll gladly go through it again its so damn good.
Damn you.
tongue.gif
I couldn't beat the final final boss personally.

Will play through it again in English now though!

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Damn you.
tongue.gif
I couldn't beat the final final boss personally.

Will play through it again in English now though!
nyanya.gif
Yeah it took a hell of a lot of lives that one did, I had to keep going back to earlier levels to get more! Collected everything and it still didn't say 100%, then turns out that I had to complete the mini games too.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it much better than the GBA version? I'm not really into collecting, though I don't mind puzzling or finding secrets. The GBA one was a little too simple for my tastes.
If you enjoyed the premise of the GBA version but didn't like it for its simplicity and short levels then you'll love this one!

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it much better than the GBA version? I'm not really into collecting, though I don't mind puzzling or finding secrets. The GBA one was a little too simple for my tastes.

If you enjoyed the premise of the GBA version but didn't like it for its simplicity and short levels then you'll love this one!
Its also a lot more varied and at times requires more of a puzzle logic to get through stages. I'd say it was a hell of a lot better.

jozzz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi !

I can't run the game on my M3 Perfect Lite 2GB micro SD, i tried with different write options with the M3 Game Manager but it's not working. I've got the same problem with Drawn to life.

The game tells me "Unable do read data, power off the nds and re-insert the game card".

Any clues ? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up