DS #1397: DK: Jungle Climber (USA)

staticfritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
G6 Lite Settings are easier than I thought:
Make sure to selet DoFAT, not Safe Mode. Trim is fine.

It's the same issue with PGA 08 and Mega Man Star Force.

thebugsdontbothe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried this without the ROM being trimmed yet but it has locked up on me twice (black screen) on two different bosses where I would get a black screen. I used SkinnyROM to trim. I played the Japanese version (finished 100% of DK levels) and it never locked on me. I bypassed the movie portion by pressing the start button the next time. Hmmm now that I think about it, for most of the talking sequences I would hit the start button on the Japanese version since I didn't know what dialogue was being said anyhow.

Anyone else having a similar problem?

Ok, to answer my own question. I finally got tired of completing 6-3 and then it would black screen on me before the dialogue would show up. So I retrimmed the ROM using the R4DS 2.0 Trimmer rather than Skinny ROM 2.0 and it worked fine after that. Anyway, did all the regular levels including the ones that you're taken to by plane so now I'm up to doing the bonus (hard) levels. Only completed 2 of the 11 so far and total done is at 85% now.

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
So, i select new game, then adventure, then i get two black screens but i can still here to music :S

Does this mean i needa do the arm7 thing?

EDIT: Mite help if i say its on the R4 and untrimmed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM