DS #1368: Worms: Open Warfare 2 (Europe)

GeekShadow

Trophies
Website
blog.geekshadow.com
XP
Country
France
well, I'm trying to find a "dslazy" equivalent for the mac, but I don't find anything useful...

I tried to use the .sav file that was posted here a couple of pages earlier, but it doesn't work... any other idea?Â
unsure.gif

Try ndstool with windows emulation (wine for mac) this is a tool in command-line you can use to extract/repack (dslazy is just a front-end)

Jawas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i actually wondered that myself too, every time i had randomized a map the bottom land usually was under the water.

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's taken about 21 pages for me to finally find somebody else having trouble with WOW2 on the EZ4.

I have the EZ4 lite deluxe, and have tried various versions of the Rom, along with the ARM7 fix. Nothing works. White screens.

i've updated the Romlist from the EZ forums, but I still get white screens. It seems games are getting ever harder to work as soon as they are out. After playing the first game, despite what anyone else might say, Im not purchasing it until I know its good. Hope a fix comes out soon.

On Amazon, the Nintendo DS version actually garnered a few positive reviews.

The description on the Amazon site states in the Manufacturer'sdescription
"Worms: Open Warfare 2 builds upon the success of last year’s Worms: Open Warfare" What a joke.

DarkMatt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I absolutely despise Worms...I'd be happy if there was never another one released.

They're so stupid looking and the game is boring...

Someone needs a sense of humour
tongue.gif

The best thing about Worms, for me at least, is playing it with a bunch of friends, it's great. There is strategy involved, but it's so off-the-wall that you can't help but laugh.

I'm sorely missing the baseball bat in this version, but apart from that it's suprisingly good given the previous attempt
happy.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I absolutely despise Worms...I'd be happy if there was never another one released.

They're so stupid looking and the game is boring...

Someone needs a sense of humour
tongue.gif

The best thing about Worms, for me at least, is playing it with a bunch of friends, it's great. There is strategy involved, but it's so off-the-wall that you can't help but laugh.

I'm sorely missing the baseball bat in this version, but apart from that it's suprisingly good given the previous attempt
happy.gif

Oh yeah it's soo awesome when you play with a group of mates. Beer + worms = good times.

I don't like all my games serious, I don't even really take gaming seriously in the first place
shy.gif

I'm really enjoying this version of worms. Only problem I have is that the res is so low it's hard to aim at targets that are far away. But yeah apart from that it's the awesome.

tpi.gif
Cubin's stamp of approval
tpi.gif

faqces.GIF

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
9.0 Presentation
Vastly improved sequel that "resets" the game for players unfamiliar: fantastic tutorial to ease newbies in, and a structure that encourages singleplayer in a multiplayer focused design.
8.5 Graphics
Beautiful blend of 2D and 3D with that familiar animated Worms charm. The DS screen makes things a little claustrophobic...we'd trade a more dyamic camera over 3D backgrounds anyday.
8.5 Sound
Those charming worms retain their voices in the Nintendo DS game, and the new background tunes are pretty upbeat and memorable.
8.5 Gameplay
It might be a little slowpaced for action freaks, but this DS Worms game retains all the fun of the PC design. Some older weapons got the axe, but that definitely isn't a game killer.
9.0 Lasting Appeal
The multiplayer focus is extended with some awesome online functions. And if you want to play by yourself there's a TON to do.
Great OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

But we already now that
wink.gif
It's made by a dutch developer btw! Two tribes
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Depends on my mood