DS #1368: Worms: Open Warfare 2 (Europe)

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
damn kids and their lack of attention span
tongue.gif
. I remember the days where a PC and a copy of worms would keep 4 of us entertained all night.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
When playing a custom game, on the map generator screen: how do you adjust the water level?
I know how to do it in the level editor, but I do not see this option at the generator screen for a custom game

yooeee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
damn kids and their lack of attention span
tongue.gif
. I remember the days where a PC and a copy of worms would keep 4 of us entertained all night.

it's not really attention span, it's patience. i don't have time or patience anymore to play slower paced games. i used to play rpgs with took a lot of attention and even short quick games (mario kart, tetris, fghting games, etc) all night. i don't really have time for the longer ones anymore. it should be "damn growing up and having less time." anyways, like i said about this game, to each his own.

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's a good game, but I notice lag, which is my only complaint... wait, also the fact that the enemy never seems to miss... big WTF.

I prefer GunBound over this any day.

Xuio

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have M3 Lite Perfect with sandisk 2gb microSD premier and sandisk 2gb microSD (standard?), Worms works only on the second one (without loading freeze) with DMAx1, Force R/W, noTrim, noSoftReset).

primeboss

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So it works on M3 slot 2, m3 perfect slot 2, R4, G6 real, and Supercard Ds one.

Dosnt work on Supercard slot 2, Supercard rumble slot 2, g6 lite, and cyclo ds evolution.

i may be worng^

DAM!! i really wanted to play this but all i got is an supercard SD. Any chance of an update for the supercard to fix this problem

stefer

Trophies
Website
stefer.weebly.com
XP
Country
Canada
Works with arm7 fix on 4 gbit ds-x, cart almost full or with it alone.

Here's why im saying this :

It only works on my 16 gbit if it's alone or with very few other apps. With 500 megabytes and more of files, it gets stuck at the two white screens and doesn't go much further.

I tried many other apps on my 16 gbit, and they all work fine.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just played someone called "Ace Attorney", with a Phoenix Wright flag and a worm named "Phoenix". Anyone from here?

I'll be checking around this topic entering friendcodes I see, if you want add me too:
1332-5347-6701

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone try the single player campaigns? how far are you guys on it? some of them are pretty hard.
Completed all of the ones given, still got to buy some more from the shop.

PSP version is out, looks a lot better but I prefer the DS one as its better with the single player games.

zruben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well, I'm trying to find a "dslazy" equivalent for the mac, but I don't find anything useful...

I tried to use the .sav file that was posted here a couple of pages earlier, but it doesn't work... any other idea?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Its good if you have any important documents or say a business that you don't want...