DS #1211: Rockman ZX Advent (Japan)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoyed the last one (unlike the Zero games) so looking forward to playing though I wish these games actually had Rockman/Megaman in them rather than some kid.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'll be... finally out
laugh.gif
. Looks like its gonna be a great day Today
grog.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll wait for the USA version, or at least aversion with English selectable.

Couple questions though.

Is the map actually useful in this game? It sure wasn't in the first ZX.

How about the second screen...is it actually used in this one or is it just telling you the name of the game you're playing like the first one did?

santakuroosu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How about the second screen...is it actually used in this one or is it just telling you the name of the game you're playing like the first one did?
The second screen was used in the first ZX, it showed different information depending on the biometal you were using at the time.

zif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At the title menu there's a choice between two options; I'm pretty sure this is difficulty. Anyone know which is easy and which is normal?

santakuroosu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm betting on the top one being easy, as the first and second bosses were retardedly easy :/

Anyway, I'm stuck after the second boss. If anyone discovers how to get out of the wagon after the fight a hint would be helpful.
Edit: Nevermind, made it out.
Edit2: Or maybe not.

T!b0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Why ooooh why didn't I take my G6 adaptator with me
cry.gif

Loved the first ZX, the story was a bit cheesy though (Biometal?!! come on bring back a true megaman!!!)...
Never been a big fan of Axl too, but hopefully Model Z must be in there somewhere
happy.gif

zif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm betting on the top one being easy, as the first and second bosses were retardedly easy :/

Anyway, I'm stuck after the second boss. If anyone discovers how to get out of the wagon after the fight a hint would be helpful.
Edit: Nevermind, made it out.
Edit2: Or maybe not.
charge your attack as the wolf dude and hold up or jump and hold down then release the attack. your goal is to break two platforms, one in the middle and on on the left

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Loved the first ZX, the story was a bit cheesy though (Biometal?!! come on bring back a true megaman!!!)...
Never been a big fan of Axl too, but hopefully Model Z must be in there somewhereÂ
happy.gif

I never liked Axl either, I always thought he tried to steal X's spotlight
dry.gif

And from what I saw, Model ZX is in the game as well as Vent and Aile

Emu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see i'm not the only one who HATED the map in the other ZX. Though it had some new features and everyone loves a mix of megaman and zero. But I still hope this game turns out better than the other one in various aspects.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God I wish Capcom would just cut the crap out of these games, the amount of text in this is just unnecessary.

Game seems really really easy, dunno if its because I've recently gone through the first 6 NES games or what. But its not a bad game so at least be grateful for that.

I just want a proper Mega Man game like they use to make
frown.gif

marko1986

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
God I wish Capcom would just cut the crap out of these games, the amount of text in this is just unnecessary.

Yeah, it was a torture going through all that text to try the gameplay. I came to the part with something like 2nd boss, I fell down with him, beat him, and didn`t know where to go then. Anyone can help on this? Anyway, if I try the game again, I will need a lot of patience. I`d like to play, not go through text and videos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i was replying to them asking if you're a cat