Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm missing something very easy here, I try mixing and matching buttons but nothing happens. The only light attack I do is bashing them over the head with the hilt of the sword, the only medium attack I do is that slash...

I can't even find out how to do more moves. It's making me look stupid, I figure holding a direction when pushing a button changes the attack, but it doesn't.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm finally getting the hang of this one. I'm still not that good. It's amazing how I'm doing fine in actual fights, but it's the extra crap like the Guy Nurse healing Soul Reapers and Hopping Contests that's giving me the most trouble...

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Menos is pissing me off at the end. I swear to god I'm going to smash the M3 over this bastard...
Well not really, but he is a cheapass...that damn laser I can't dodge it to save my life, nor can I ever block it in time...

kirbydragon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if this game is so popular why is there no english releaseÂ
unsure.gif

The english dubs aren't even anywhere near the Japanese game's corresponding release with the anime. In Japan it was released around ep 60. The english dubs haven't even hit ep 25 iirc. And an anime series' popularity in the US/Europe is based off different factors compared to what it has in Japan. Relying on air dates won't mean a game release.

I can confirm that it is 512Kb EEPROM

Tested save With real DS gamecart with 512 eeprom
Tested on Express Card by changing it to 64/512Kb EEPROM
Tested on Supercard DS One setting Save to 512Kb EEPROM

Can you provide some tools for patching save types? Sorry if I haven't found anything but I'm having trouble. Been looking for one ever since the iND release. Even if the patch will be flash card specific I'll be willing to take my chances. Cheers.

QUOTE(Gaisuto @ Feb 18 2007, 07:53 PM)Menos is pissing me off at the end. I swear to god I'm going to smash the M3 over this bastard...
Well not really, but he is a cheapass...that damn laser I can't dodge it to save my life, nor can I ever block it in time...

I'm sure you've defeated him/them already but oh well I guess. Here's a tip, have a run through the first game's challenge mode. It has 200 combos for you to finish, with 10 each for the 20 chars listed. They get increasingly difficult so it's useful for learning how to play the game. Then go back to the second game and kick arse
tongue.gif

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if this game is so popular why is there no english releaseÂ
unsure.gif

because its a anime, they wont release games that go past a shows story, take naruto for example its released in the us already but they cant release alot of the naruto games since it would ruin the story since people would know the plot from the game, or wont know the characters.

theprodigy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone know how to beat the levels where there are like 3 really weak guys in a hospital room or something....*i think* you're supposed to heal them? but i'm not sure how....stuck now....anyone have any idea how to beat it?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
anyone know how to beat the levels where there are like 3 really weak guys in a hospital room or something....*i think* you're supposed to heal them? but i'm not sure how....stuck now....anyone have any idea how to beat it?
Use the guy's Down, Up + Y move, and he drops a blue pill. If they walk on it, they regain half their health.

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there a trick on how to do combos or anything, because I can never do them. To me my best "combo" is constantly bashing someone over the head over and over again.
While standing and assuming your Standing Heavy doesn't Launch into the air.
Light, Light, Medium, FLASH, Light, Light, Medium, FLASH, Light, Light, Medium, FLASH, Light, Medium, LAUNCHER (Standing OR Crouching Heavy usually) Up, Light, Light, Medium, Special/Super

If you play the game more, I'm sure you'll pick up stuff.
So when are we having that Bleach Tourny GBAtemp? After you give birth right?

Xellos2099

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am facing some problem setting up the wifi with bleach 2 for some reason. I am currently using: Passcard 3 and supercard mini. Whenever I try to set up the wifi setting within the game. The game would freeze in white screen and I need to reboot. Anyone else come across this problem or is it suppose to be like this? I am usign wrg one

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone knows the port for this game TCP&UDP

i have my router firewall but i cant set it up without knowing the ports

anyone knows?

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am facing some problem setting up the wifi with bleach 2 for some reason. I am currently using: Passcard 3 and supercard mini. Whenever I try to set up the wifi setting within the game. The game would freeze in white screen and I need to reboot. Anyone else come across this problem or is it suppose to be like this? I am usign wrg one

Set up your WiFi connection through an official NDS game, because it freezes for me also, but I own Metroid Prime Hunters and set up my wifi through that and now bleach automatically reads it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.