What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know at least in California in the US this law exists and probably throughout the United States as well but I am not sure. However, the law is something like you can't drive any teenagers in your car until you have had your license for a full year and are above 18 years of age. My question was, DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY EVER FOLLOW THIS LAW? I am not trying to get this thread deleted/locked by promoting illegal activity but I am merely asking and am curious if anyone actually follows this law. I mean honestly and without exaggeration, I have about 30 good friends at high school right now that are under 18 with their license and believe me when I say NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM FOLLOWS THIS LAW. My opinion toward it is that it is probably the single most unnecessary or worst enforced law out there since I am willing to bet money that under 5% of the people that it corresponds to actually follow it. Does anyone else on this site in actually follow this law? Also, if you are in another country, feel free to say if your country also has this kind of law or anything similar and if you follow it or not.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Trust me when I saw no one abides by this law. Most cops don't even check for this unless they have a real reason to pull you over like speeding. The only time I don't suggest doing this is when it comes to the end of the months and the cops are trying to fill their quota. I have my friends give me rides all the time and I live in California.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ya lol that's what I thought guys. I have no intention of following this law at all but is it actually true that some cops don't care and whatnot?

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah we've been ignoring this law for years. though there's always a chance u'll get caught. just plead ignorance, and slip him a donut
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: