Gaming Dragon Quest V: HotHB is coming out a month from now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Roebb said:
mh, i'm already stuck at the beginning of the game.. does it have to do anything with the copy protection or am i just to dump to trigger the arrival of the ship? i've already talked to any npc, broken any barrel and looked into any cupboard
sad.gif
You have to talk to the captain.. if it doesn't work then it means you haven't activated the piracy protection bypass cheat...

Rupert007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can someone make a new cheat.dat file with this game included?
That would be the best. than finally we can play the game.
Hope its comming soon..

Roebb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mrfatso said:
but have u enabled the piracy code?

ehm, no. haven't heard about it.
But i guess my friend "google" may know something. I'll ask him then. ^^

edit: Fixed it with DSATM and the code located in this forum. Works fine with me now.
Thanks guys!
yay.gif

MattNY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait to start playing this. I am currently in Chapter 4 on DQIV and will likely be starting V afterwards.

Getting a chance to play this in English will be a real treat.

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played this game a few years ago with a translation patch on zsnes but it was so non-final fantasy like
that I only got of the boat before I deleted it.

Now I cant get enough of this game! Its just so great.

Rod

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
6 hours in... I'm amazed at effin' how much of the game I still remember. It's been five or six years ever since I played it.

Oh, and make sure you guys enjoy Party Talk at its full extent. Best thing ever, can only imagine how more awesome DQ4 would be with it.

Im Inylo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, Im stuck when you just get to that town that is AFTER the first town you get to after the boat. You dad like, leaves the house, and now idk what to do.

Acheron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey i've never played a DQ game before, is this a direct sequel to DQ IV or is it like FF where each game is seperate? is it worth playing DQ IV before this new one?

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rod said:
6 hours in... I'm amazed at effin' how much of the game I still remember. It's been five or six years ever since I played it.

Oh, and make sure you guys enjoy Party Talk at its full extent. Best thing ever, can only imagine how more awesome DQ4 would be with it.

Yeah, even having Ragnar talking to a slime would have been nice in IV, but I can't dwell on what could have been.
sad.gif
The way I use Part Talk is the same way I used the codec's in the Metal Gear series, and Goombario in Paper Mario. All that optional info makes the narrative so much richer, and the world seem more alive. Glad to see someone appreciates Party Talk as much as I do.
biggrin.gif

Sp33der

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
At the Castle with Prince Harry, when he get's kidnapped, i have warned his Dad and he said follow me, but i have lost track and where should i go now?

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Im Inylo said:
Hey guys, Im stuck when you just get to that town that is AFTER the first town you get to after the boat. You dad like, leaves the house, and now idk what to do.
You have to go to the item shop, if I'm not wrong, and speak to the guy, he'll say his father's gone missing in the cave.. then you get in the cave and explore it (the cave is in the north-west part of the town, near a guard)

greygoosecat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sp33der said:
At the Castle with Prince Harry, when he get's kidnapped, i have warned his Dad and he said follow me, but i have lost track and where should i go now?

Look for a cave to the NE. You are supposed to lose track of him.

I'm finding that I really enjoy this game. Story is getting interesting.

RyuKisargi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting the Circle of Fire.
tongue.gif
Stupid Volcano.

Anyone else use Gamefaq's boards? I made a topic there telling people to google and buy the game and it got moderated. :/

RyuKisargi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys know how they copied over DQ3's parchisi-tracks to DQ5, right?

Where do I find 'em all? I know there's one in the Fortuna town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...