Gaming Dragon Quest V: HotHB is coming out a month from now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have just come back from school and I forgot that this game went out tomorrow.
yaynds.gif

Can't wait no longer !
wacko.gif

Tyralyon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yeah, the piracy blocks... I know about them, but dying to play it. Maybe I should just try the jap version for now, just to get my fix
tongue.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well boys i dont know what to think. Im stuck on the whole Dragon Warrior Monsters where you use mosters to fight for you . But man this looks really really well done. Just the box art is stunning, and the screenies look astounding as well.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really excited about this coming out. I have an M3 Real, but am buying it tomorrow anyway.
Also,the fan-translation of the Super Famicom remake of Dragon Quest III will be released any day now! This is really cool because now that DQ V is coming out I will literally own DQ 1-8 in english. I just started my marathon the other day, and just beat SFC DQ 1 for the first time. In fact thats the only DQ I have ever beaten. 7 more to go!

Tyralyon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Goshogun1 said:
Really excited about this coming out. I have an M3 Real, but am buying it tomorrow anyway.
Also,the fan-translation of the Super Famicom remake of Dragon Quest III will be released any day now! This is really cool because now that DQ V is coming out I will literally own DQ 1-8 in english. I just started my marathon the other day, and just beat SFC DQ 1 for the first time. In fact thats the only DQ I have ever beaten. 7 more to go!
Lol, good luck dude.
I actually had the same plan a few years ago. I finished 1 and 2 (played the fan subbed Reprise for SNES), and a translation for 3 Reprise was in the works by RPGOne. I thought I would wait for that before I continued, and of course that never happened...
I'm also VERY pumped about the idea of finally getting DQ3 translated. It's already been delayed a few times, but I pray to the gaming Gods it will happen this time and crush the DQ fansub curse! It looks like it will, but my dreams have been shattered too many times over this game. I almost can't believe it's true.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
Well boys i dont know what to think. Im stuck on the whole Dragon Warrior Monsters where you use mosters to fight for you . But man this looks really really well done. Just the box art is stunning, and the screenies look astounding as well.

You can recruit monsters in this game,but unlike other dwm/joker you can't breed them for stats/skills....

Tyralyon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Woohoo, what a nice thing to wake up to
smile.gif

Have to go to work, but will play it as much as I can in my break.

Roebb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yupp, its out. And only 10min left, till i'm able to play it
gbasp.gif

edit: btw. the european version is multi5, so no need to wait for the us one to be released

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Am I the only person that doesn't like the way the map is shown in both the bottom and top screen? It confuses me and gives me a headache everything I have to see both screens and check where everything is... it's weird... That's a little thing that I don't like in this game >.

Roebb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mh, i'm already stuck at the beginning of the game.. does it have to do anything with the copy protection or am i just to dump to trigger the arrival of the ship? i've already talked to any npc, broken any barrel and looked into any cupboard
sad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo