Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Gifted1, Aug 6, 2007.

Aug 6, 2007
  1. Gifted1
    OP

Member Gifted1 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really like this game. I don't know if this game is a part of a series or anything but I had so much fun playing it. Has this game been on any other system? Like maybe N64 or GBA or something? I really like the tank battles. I think they should have added a Wifi tank battle to this game so you can play against other people. That would have been hot.

2. Bergunzo

Member Bergunzo GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    I love this game too, but that's a spin-off from the Dragon Quest series (RPG games [?]), and i don't know if the tank battle was be on another game.

3. TanookiSuit

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    Yah it's a spinoff, and no that tank battle in Rocket Slime is unique to that game. Your best bet is to start over and play it again if you're that into it.

4. rcxAsh

Newcomer rcxAsh Member

Canada
    I love this game, but really wish that it had multiplayer download play also... the download play is only for sending demos -__-;

5. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    A really great game, and fun while it lasted. But once it's over it's over. Had they made the multiplayer an online thing, I think the game would have rivaled MPH and MKDS for best online gameplay.

6. Gifted1
    OP

Member Gifted1 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I agree.