Hacking Dragon Quest: Hand of The Heavenly Bride (E/U) Protection Bypass

TransformersFan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im so confused. I just got my R4 2 weeks ago, and I didnt know it would be so difficult. Uhm, im sory for soundign so dumb, but what am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to replace the CHEAT dat file I already have with this new one to play Dragon Quest V?

Im not very good with computers, so the way everyone is discussing it is very alien to me. My friend was the one who got me an R4, I just transfered all his files to my SD. He doesnt really understand himself either.

I have a CHEAT dat file in my systems folder. I dont know what it does though. I tried replacing it with the new cheat file but I didnt even see any cheats available, like when you scroll down your list of games and some have a "press Y" function. So I switched back to the old cheat file.

Can anyone explain in simple (noob-terms) what is needed to play this game?

Im so confused and frustrated at this point that I may just spend the $40 and get this game.
frown.gif

Manton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having no luck fixing this at all. I've tried downloading the pre-patched version of the game, no luck. I've tried patching it myself with DSATM and the game just freezes while loading. I've also tried using the cheat through the systems menu, and it does nothing. I'm still stuck on the boat with the cheat turned on. I'm using a TTDS. Anyone have any suggestions?

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
Manton said:
I'm having no luck fixing this at all. I've tried downloading the pre-patched version of the game, no luck. I've tried patching it myself with DSATM and the game just freezes while loading. I've also tried using the cheat through the systems menu, and it does nothing. I'm still stuck on the boat with the cheat turned on. I'm using a TTDS. Anyone have any suggestions?
have you talk to the captain.
he should tell you go and get your father then you should get to the peir and get off.

War Destroyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is a good idea to always have the cheat on or only when needed?

if only when needed, where do you need the code besides to get off the boat?

ObsidianTK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War Destroyer said:

I think that it's only necessary at the start, but I've had it on all along, and it hasn't hurt anything.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
well, it would be better to just have the necesary cheats, for example after u have enable max stats and max money, it would be a good idea to save and reloaded without them, especially for max stats just to be on the safe side.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
War Destroyer said:

I used narin's code with R4SDHC + YSmenu 0.0.2 and I was able to get off the boat.
yaypsp.gif

lightcycle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone upload the .cht or .scc file for this cheat... I have a supercard ONE and I can't seem to figure out how to make them from just the patching data

thanks.

tangyi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
pretty cool
I've played the English translation version on SNES several years ago
and now it's the time to brushed up on this classic masterpiece

nsd2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the code doesnt work on my M3 real ....

But it works with the fix roms i found on this site.

But does the future code (money, exp etc...) will work on the patch rom ???

Elminster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Hi i have a m3 simply and all games have ever worked. I've tried to load the patched version for m3 and r4 of this rom and the game starts but when the castle in the introduction appear the screen goes back on title start's list and this continue on infinite loop.
I have also tried to use DSATM but om my os crashes.
There is a solution?

Edit: i have installed new fw35 and writed it with GM36a and seems workin'

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TransformersFan said:
Im so confused. I just got my R4 2 weeks ago, and I didnt know it would be so difficult. Uhm, im sory for soundign so dumb, but what am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to replace the CHEAT dat file I already have with this new one to play Dragon Quest V?

Im not very good with computers, so the way everyone is discussing it is very alien to me. My friend was the one who got me an R4, I just transfered all his files to my SD. He doesnt really understand himself either.

I have a CHEAT dat file in my systems folder. I dont know what it does though. I tried replacing it with the new cheat file but I didnt even see any cheats available, like when you scroll down your list of games and some have a "press Y" function. So I switched back to the old cheat file.

Can anyone explain in simple (noob-terms) what is needed to play this game?

Im so confused and frustrated at this point that I may just spend the $40 and get this game.
frown.gif

there are enough other games you can play,you become your card two weeks ago i think you should play first other games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    CameronCataclysm @ CameronCataclysm: Why no blog posts about Nitendont going after Garry's Mod repos that have been up for a decade or 2?