Not open for further replies.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You need to patch a rom that is either clean or ONLY patched for AP.
For That purpose you should always keep a backup of the untranslated rom to patch it with the new versions of the translationpatch.

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If there is enough room for the names in the lines, you should insert these:

(Left to right, Top to bottom)

Column 1 - Goku / SSJ Goku / SSJ2 Goku / SSJ3 Goku / SSJ Vegito / SSJ Gogeta / Bardock / RANDOM
Column 2 - (Child) Gohan / (Teen) Gohan / SSJ (Teen) Gohan / SSJ2 (Teen) Gohan / (Adult) Gohan / SSJ (Adult) Gohan / Goten / SSJ Goten
Column 3 - Vegeta / SSJ Vegeta / SSJ2 Vegeta / Majin Vegeta / (Child) Trunks / SSJ (Child) Trunks / SSJ3 Gotenks
Column 4 - Piccolo / Krillin / Yamcha / King Kai / (Future) Trunks / SSJ (Future) Trunks
Column 5 - Tien / Chiaotzu / Videl / Raditz / Nappa / Dodoria / Zarbon
Column 6 - (Final) Frieza / Mecha Frieza / Captain Ginyu or Capt. Ginyu / Recoome / Burter / Jeice / Guldo / SSJ Broly
Column 7 - (Final) Cell / Android 16 / Android 17 / Android 18 / Doctor Gero / Fat Buu / Super Buu / Kid Buu

These are the corrected names of the Character.

-Yours Truly... Childhood DBZ Fan
rolleyes.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Romruto said:

Column 1 - Goku, SSJ Goku, SSJ2 Goku, SSJ3 Goku, SSJ Vegito, SSJ Gogeta, Bardock, RANDOM
Column 2 - (Child) Gohan, (Teen) Gohan, SSJ (Teen) Gohan, SSJ2 (Teen) Gohan, (Adult) Gohan, SSJ (Adult) Gohan, Goten, SSJ Goten
Column 3 - Vegeta, SSJ Vegeta, SSJ2 Vegeta, Majin Vegeta, (Child) Trunks, SSJ (Child) Trunks, SSJ3 Gotenks,
Column 4 - Piccolo, Krillin, Yamcha, King Kai, (Future) Trunks, SSJ (Future) Trunks
Column 5 - Tien, Chiaotzu, Videl, Raditz, Nappa, Dodoria, Zarbon
Column 6 - (Final) Frieza, Mecha Frieza, Capt. Ginyu, Recoome, Burter, Jeice, Guldo, SSJ Broly
Column 7 - (Final) Cell, Android 16, Android 17, Android 18, Doctor Gero, Fat Buu, Super Buu, Kid Buu

These are the corrected names of the Character.

-Yours Truly... Childhood DBZ Fan
rolleyes.gif
Just changed the rows to columns
kaminasmily.gif

Mardax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Romruto said:

Column 1 - Goku / SSJ Goku / SSJ2 Goku / SSJ3 Goku / SSJ Vegito / SSJ Gogeta / Bardock / RANDOM
Column 2 - (Child) Gohan / (Teen) Gohan / SSJ (Teen) Gohan / SSJ2 (Teen) Gohan / (Adult) Gohan / SSJ (Adult) Gohan / Goten / SSJ Goten
Column 3 - Vegeta / SSJ Vegeta / SSJ2 Vegeta / Majin Vegeta / (Child) Trunks / SSJ (Child) Trunks / SSJ3 Gotenks
Column 4 - Piccolo / Krillin / Yamcha / King Kai / (Future) Trunks / SSJ (Future) Trunks
Column 6 - (Final) Frieza / Mecha Frieza / Captain Ginyu or Capt. Ginyu / Recoome / Burter / Jeice / Guldo / SSJ Broly
Column 7 - (Final) Cell / Android 16 / Android 17 / Android 18 / Doctor Gero / Fat Buu / Super Buu / Kid Buu
Broly SSJ isn't correct... correct is: Broly LSSJ (Legendary Super Saiyan).

(Final) Frieza isn't correct. Why? Because when you choose a Frieza you have in choose about outfit a normal 1 form Frieza.
Cell in final stage is name: (Perfect) Cell.

(kid) is better than (child) and Child need more space
wink.gif

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Mardax said:
Romruto said:

Broly SSJ isn't correct... correct is: Broly LSSJ (Legendary Super Saiyan).

(Final) Frieza isn't correct. Why? Because when you choose a Frieza you have in choose about outfit a normal 1 form Frieza.
Cell in final stage is name: (Perfect) Cell.

(kid) is better than (child) and Child need more space
wink.gif
Yeah this can help me to edit the names thx guys
tongue.gif

Mardax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh and I forgot xD

Mabye is a not very important but I think when you say a titles better sounds:
Goku SSJ, Goku SSJ2, Goku SSJ3 etc...
wink.gif

Oh and Elza if you make more space about Future Trunks, and title "(Future) Trunks SSJ" is to big I think you can use "(teen) Trunks SSJ" Future have 2 symbols more than teen xD But mabye this 2 symbols make a some problems
wink.gif

Edit: And if I remember in all games about DB Doctor Gero has this tiitle: Dr.Gero
wink.gif

Edit2: I found small mistake. You forgot abuout translate one bonus. "Vegeta & Trunks"
wink.gif

SylentEcho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazy727 said:
I hate ysmenu. Just complex and annoying. I'm sticking with r4 wood but I'm doing some playing around so maybe i'll get it to work. but seriously Topic Creator no patching explanation at all is bad translators etiquette.(though we do appreciate the thought)
Just copy paste the TTMenu folder and Ysmenu.nds. How complicated is that?
hate2.gif
rolleyes.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dann Woolf said:
Isn't Future Trunks often called Mirai Trunks?
He is sometimes by fans, but Future Trunks is the more canonically correct phrase.
Also, I think we should keep the names SSJ Goku, SSJ2 Goku, and SSJ3 Goku...only problem is, in the character select menu, SSJ3 Goku is just called Goku.

bt52694

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just throwing this out there, but if this is an English translation shouldn't the names be something like SS Goku and not SSJ Goku?

gamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
SylentEcho said:
Lazy727 said:
I hate ysmenu. Just complex and annoying. I'm sticking with r4 wood but I'm doing some playing around so maybe i'll get it to work. but seriously Topic Creator no patching explanation at all is bad translators etiquette.(though we do appreciate the thought)
Just copy paste the TTMenu folder and Ysmenu.nds. How complicated is that?
hate2.gif
rolleyes.gif

it's not complicated but it has less compatibility game rate than wood r4...

Mardax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
bt52694 said:
Just throwing this out there, but if this is an English translation shouldn't the names be something like SS Goku and not SSJ Goku?

In more countries and in Japan (Orginal) is SSJ ... in my country too xD

Edit: but this is Elza decision

neninef

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, Elza is doing an extremelly good work

btw, on the training menu: Know that part where the first option you define the CPU Stance? The third option on that part defines infinite ki
smile.gif

But you may already know that

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
neninef said:
Well, Elza is doing an extremelly good work

btw, on the training menu: Know that part where the first option you define the CPU Stance? The third option on that part defines infinite ki
smile.gif

But you may already know that
yep i know that XD

Well about Future Trunks if you translate the words charectly it comes like Trunks (Adult) so i named him now like this not F-Trunks :/
and about the space and the JAP letters it doesn t take 2 spaces everytime
ohmy.gif

neninef

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Elza, just wondering.. know that customizing part? Did you notice that the "Strength" and "ki" shows in other parts too? There are some that are still in Japanese.
And just wondering.. on the customize screen, there's a red button, that allows you to make your char "stronger" if you build it right. I accidentally made a combo using the ones that had an 18 on the text. Is that described on that texts? like: If you put a + b you get bonus C

bt52694

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few corrections and opinions:

Burter not Burder

Also as someone said before, Dr. Gero is better than Doctor Gero

I believe it's Mecha Frieza not Metal Frieza.

And finally, Recoome not Reecome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNNo_VJKuHA