Gaming DQ IX and Wood R4 1.10

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,265
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted User

OP
Here's a glitch I found in 'DQ IX: Starry Skies'. I can start a game, and a save file, but then the game packs up at the start, where the 3 blue loading raindrops simply stop and the screen freezes. Every time I restart my GENUINE R4, the same glitch is there, and I cannot proceed past the first cutscene. Any help please?

-Jet

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Given that this was released after Wood V1.10, what do you expect?

The Yellow Wood Goblin is pushing these updates out quickly, i'd be surprised if Wood V1.11 wasn't released with the next 2 weeks. You're not paying for the game, so i'm sure you can wait a week or two.

D

Deleted User

OP
tk_saturn said:
Given that this was released after Wood V1.10, what do you expect?

The Yellow Wood Goblin is pushing these updates out quickly, i'd be surprised if Wood V1.11 wasn't released with the next 2 weeks. You're not paying for the game, so i'm sure you can wait a week or two.
Yes. I am really surprised with YWG's speedyness of his updates. Really good, I think.

rushpunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't had that problem, but a few hours into the game ive having this strange glitch with the bottom screen. When i get a group of more than 2 people the bottom screen starts slowing down and eventually blacks out. It's werid, anyone have this problem.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4 with wood 1.10 and i have not had any problems at all with DQ9. I'm at Bloomingdale with 19 plus hours of grinding time and loving every minute of it this is my favorite DQ since DQ4! (I remember getting DQ4 that game for NES at a mall while on a trip to the Baltimore aquarium many years ago years and playing it as soon as we got back home for weeks.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ