Hacking Dop-IOS MOD v8

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
I think it's great, my favourite thing is actually the ability to download photo channel 1.0 or 1.1

Thanks for posting
biggrin.gif

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yo Slimmmmmm
wink.gif

ok, just noticed yesterday that there is a NEW set of ios's on nus, newer then the 4.2 ios's. just an interesting. Does dop-ios MOD actually check for new versions or just go by whats coded into it as latest version?

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I get an error when trying to install the nintendo and the internet channels system menu install is ok went from 4.0e-3.2e and now going to 4.2e all seems sweet as a nut

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
stev418 said:
yo Slimmmmmm
wink.gif

ok, just noticed yesterday that there is a NEW set of ios's on nus, newer then the 4.2 ios's. just an interesting. Does dop-ios MOD actually check for new versions or just go by whats coded into it as latest version?
No, if you look at the Source, ALL IOS and Channels are hardcoded, so it won't update the newest IOS. The App needs to be updated to support it. It's a protection, because you can't be shure if a new IOS won't mess something up, or can't be patched with the Trucha-Bug, etc...
QUOTE(0ld8oy @ Nov 7 2009, 11:49 PM) can IOS 70 be fully patched with this?
You can only patch Trucha in it, sadly
frown.gif

Well, report your Wishes/Issues on the GoogleCode-Page, he also helped me there
smile.gif

self_slaughter

Trophies
XP
Country
Blue-K said:
stev418 said:
yo Slimmmmmm
wink.gif

No, if you look at the Source, ALL IOS and Channels are hardcoded, so it won't update the newest IOS. The App needs to be updated to support it. It's a protection, because you can't be shure if a new IOS won't mess something up, or can't be patched with the Trucha-Bug, etc...

what about having an extra option somewhere (along with more disclaimers, or maybe even make it a hidden option thats only mentioned in the readme) to check the nus servers for the latest revisions of all IOS files/channels? it would come in handy in situations like this where there are new ios files to try out for those that like experimenting
tongue.gif

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
looks like they've disabled reading files from the sd card and it's all done by wifi have all the necessary files on my sd card but it'll always connect the wifi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.