Hacking don't know which flash cart

PMD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to decide which flash cart to go for. Mostly because I don't understand half the stuff lol. Anybody have recommendations?
I am looking for a cart that can play all commercial games, easy to use, and easy on the eyes. Also if you guys think of anything else to throw in that would enhance the experience that would be cool.

Also I have looked at the reviews but that doesn't really help me too much.

704jaffer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well the R4 matches that description. Give it a look, check the review on the R4 Review here and the on the faqs here.

EDIT: sorry i got cut off there.

I have an R4 and it has nearly universal compatability with games and is very easy to use, just drag and drop backups and saves onto the cart, you need not do anymore. The R4 also has a lot of skins available to make the interface as easy on your eyes as you would like. I'm not sure if your interested much in homebrew but any application supporting the DLDI interface will work on the R4 after being patched.

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
Personally, i love the G6DS Real.
It seems to fit all of your requirements.
Plays all commercial games,
no micro sd to worry about so ease of use is there,
just plug in your computer, drag and drop, and your good to go.
Plus the GUI is fully skinable so you can make is as easy on the eyes as you want.
That plus a auto DLDI patcher for your homebrew and your good to go.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah they all work with R4.

The R4 is good if you want a cheap cart that plays all games.

If you want to spend a bit more you'll get extra features that may or may not be worth it for you.

From the feedback in these forums R4 has very good build quality so you don't have to worry about it breaking. There's been some complaints about the CycloDS not working when people get them...but you can just send it back and they'll replace it.

PMD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the quick replies. I just purchased the R4 but only because it was in stock and the G6 wasn't lol.
Thanks again guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Getting sleepy