Also known as The Tjalian
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
I just got reminded of probably the best battle in power rangers history (not that any of you little kids would know what decent rangers is like, what silly name have you lot got now? Operation Overdrive or something?), when the power rangers go completely all out ape-shit on Goldar (who was piloting cyclopsis, the war zord, at the time) just to win the battle:

Overkill? Surprisingly, no.

Cyclopsis was called "The War Zord" because it was extremely effecient at calculating the best strategy in any fight, with any number of enemies, and completely destroy the opponent without being barely hurt in the process. With Rita's palace on earth, this also gave Cyclopsis even more power. So, when the rangers originally went to fight Cyclopsis, they got completely owned, almost to the point of death. Luckily, with Rita's Palace being on earth, Alpha 5 (the robot in the command center) was able to steal information from Rita's Palace and figure out that while Cyclopsis was effecient at calculating battle strategies, it couldn't keep up if the battle formation was constantly changing, hence why the rangers kept constantly transforming every 15 seconds, to confuse Cyclopsis and eventually defeat it.

EDIT: Rofl, famous last words from Goldar: "Gimme your best shot!"

The Teej

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
WTF

shitsux
frown.gif

Ok, replaced it with a video uploaded by a guy who isn't a dick. It carries on after the battle finishes but you still get the idea.

The Teej

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Hehe Moo said:
.... LOL... 8min 57sec video.. The Teej, you truly have a lot of time on your hands to be looking up Power Rangers on Youtube and posting it here
biggrin.gif

Well the video I originally posted was only 3 and a half minutes long :/ But that banned embedding. This is the only other one I can find.

Also, I don't really
tongue.gif
I was gonna put on some music, and I remembered this old band, which I thought was called Serpentera (it was actually Sepultura, bloody bad memory!), but I saw some old MMPR stuff so I clicked on one. And then the Related Videos box kept me drawn in. And then I some how landed to that video.

I honestly went on the internet with the intention of putting some music on and getting on with work!! Damn Rangers and its nostalgic ways
frown.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sweet. I still remember watching the original series and being so amazed. I also remember watching a live stream of the Power Rangers with some fellow tempers a couple of months back. That was so fun....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up