Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
florian said:
tj_cool said:
florian said:
THIS GAME IS PROTECTED WITH ANTIPIRACY !!!
You already said that.
And there's no need to shout or use big fonts.

If there really is AP, it will be cracked.

oups sorry for the big fonts : ) but i confirm its a antipiracy protection on this game !

i'm on world 5 np's at all udate your ios files. I dont even have the latest ones and i'm running thsi game fine.

SectionX

Trophies
XP
Country
DJ91990 said:
Hold on!? Now they are adding anti-piracy to Wii games!? How in the world do those work? Do USB loaders bypass the AP? What about DVD Loaders?

Nintendo has always used AP in their major Wii games. Galaxy, NSMBW and now DKCR

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
YoshiKart said:
For me, controls took a bit of getting used to. I'd much prefer all the weird new actions (blow, ground pound, etc.) to be mapped to 1/B/Z along with rolling so that it feels EXACTLY like the DKC trilogy. The physics took a bit of getting used to, too, not having your roll the same velocity as the current run speed, rolling into enemies doesn't extend roll duration, etc.

Another perfectionist over here; I plan to play this game for a while.
biggrin.gif

Retro Studios should follow up in their trilogy trend and make DKCR2/DKC5 with Diddy and Dixie; DKC2 was my favorite of the three.

And would someone please make a control hack via Ocarina, please&thankyou?
tongue.gif

QUOTE(phillyrider807 @ Nov 22 2010, 07:38 AM) Im using usb loader.

Im loving the game but im really hoping for some button hacks. The controls are downright horrible at times.

I know you don't have a booklet, but, If you keep shaking the wiimote gently when rolling, YOU KEEP ROLLING! It's EASY and it's NOT broken.
When you roll and jump, YOU CAN GET TO HARD TO REACH PLACES. It's part of the controls. BUT you have to practice.

Oh and try not to get tired during play..we would'nt want that, now do we?

joybeba6679

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what the ranting and complaining is about with the controls of this game, I actually find it easier and better to go nun-chuck + wiimote, for starters DK auto runs in that mode so I don't have to keep pressing a button for him to run and once you get comfy with controls its even easier to remember commands. Wiimote alone is good too, they are both great but I like nun-chuck + wiimote right now. Only thing I dont like right now is that you cant use Diddy in a 1p mode like on the snes game, or at least I haven't found how to... Haven't tried 2P but it should be fun. Overall, great game!

brb286

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else playing this game with the black letterbox bars on the top and bottom of the screen? I'm not in widescreen mode and for some reason this game as well as Metroid: Other M are both in letterbox for me. So far it has only with been these two games.

Is there anyway to get rid of them?
I'm using Configurable USB Loader v41 on IOS249rev20b if that helps.
Thanks
smile.gif

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
Kajdan said:
how do you get the Player 2 diddy kong to piggyback on player 1 donkey kong? I saw it work in the trailer, and sometimes I need help from diddy kong to help my own DK get across something(yeah I suck, it's my first DKC game)
That can only in Single Player mode afaik.

The game is a little harder with 2 players in my opinion.

OHHH that's bad, I wanted to Piggyback my girl
sad.gif

luckwii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a crash when level 1-3 was loading. Donkey and Diddy kept running for ever. Using Hermes 222, Config. USB loader. Haven't tried anything else, just posting results. And, this was the only time I have tried it.

K

Kane91z

Burton said:
tj_cool said:
Kajdan said:
how do you get the Player 2 diddy kong to piggyback on player 1 donkey kong? I saw it work in the trailer, and sometimes I need help from diddy kong to help my own DK get across something(yeah I suck, it's my first DKC game)

sad.gif

you can piggy back by pressing "B" with DK while standing on top of diddy - diddy can then shot his peanut gun

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kane91z said:
Burton said:
tj_cool said:
Kajdan said:

sad.gif

you can piggy back by pressing "B" with DK while standing on top of diddy - diddy can then shot his peanut gun

In a two player's game? I'll try that then.

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just beat the game! Last boss was pretty hard, but nothing a good 20 lives can't handle. After the credits roll, you get access to

The Golden Temple! In order to get in to the Golden Temple, you have to find all the KONG letters in every level, excluding the boss, in every world, and then a temple will open up in that world. These levels are extremely hard. Beat each temple, and you're rewarded with an Orb. Collect all 8 orbs from the temples, and go to the Golden Temple, and you can enter. I won't spoil the level itself.. but it's very unexpected, and the hardest DKC level I've ever played. After you beat the Golden Temple, you get a Mirror. Yipee. So this Mirror is pretty cool. After getting it, another hole will appear in the top left corner of every level in every world. Originally, there were only 3, and they got filled by collecting the KONG letters, finding every puzzles piece, and beating a time in Time Attack mode. Now the 4th hole is for going through each level in Mirrored mode. The levels are backwards, you cannot gain help from Diddy, and you only get 1 heart. Fun stuff. At first, I thought the game was going to take me long enough, because I'm a perfectionist.. with the addition of the Mirror, you can go ahead effectively double your playtime.

famousginni

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think that... well maybe we should create a level editor for this.. just like the NSMB one.
Allow people to create their own levels... if its possible.
It would be fun.

ZaMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamestalker.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm at 6-5, but i'm still missing the underwater levels. I've heard the famous underwater music, but I hope there will still be some of those levels later on in the game. Loving it so far. Nice control and superb ambience. Really reminds me of the snes era games
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la