Hardware Does your Wii U have random freezes?

Has your Wii U frozen on you unexpectedly?

• My Wii U never freezes.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • My Wii U has frozen before but it is very rare.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • My Wii U freezes more than I would like.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

blaisedinsd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard someone on a podcast complaining their Wii U has started freezing more frequently and this has been my experience as well.

I have Haxchi but not CBHaxchi. It seems to freeze even when not using Haxchi though. I get it freezing in Youtube. Freezing when trying to close one app on the white Wii U screen. I have had it freeze while playing minecraft in the past too.

Yesterday after I died in Metroid Prime Trilogy (a game I use Haxchi to run) I continued and my wii remote stopped controlling the game and I couldn't get to the home menu or anything.

When the hell are we going to get another stability update because my system is crashing way too frequently.

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
nononononono, why CFW your Wii U? What's the point?
anyway, my Wii U didn't freezed for a long time, rarely, freezes on the game banner. most offen happens with Splatoon.

nintendofan86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wii u freezes on smash bros u and and my the internet doesnt work anymore. Anyone know why? I got regular haxchi and updates blocked on 5.5.1

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never had my wii u freeze, and I play it A LOT. I have had graphical tilting issues with the virtual wii and the pro controller losing its attachment to the system if I go into the virtual wii. I think it might have something to do with the custom theme slowly corrupting the ios. I have a backup of that .app file, so I'll test if that fixes it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...