Hacking Does the eshop version of Pokemon X/Y work online (battles) on normal emunand GW 2.0?

Does the eshop version of Pokemon X/Y work online (battles) on normal emunand GW 2.0?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soul_Alchemist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been reading different responses about it but I just want be sure before buying the digital version.

Some people say it doesn't, but some people also said the cartridge version didn't work either, then other people confirmed the cartridge version actually does work online. I just want to clear this misunderstanding.

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
i think its a bit early ive read all versions and for some people it works and for some it doest. if i were you id wait for gw 2.0 firmware to come out of beta to be sure

Soul_Alchemist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think its a bit early ive read all versions and for some people it works and for some it doest. if i were you id wait for gw 2.0 firmware to come out of beta to be sure

I'll wait for now. Still, MK7 eshop v. (online) and PW: DD (in-game DLC) work just fine. Pokemon X/Y eshop v. should work fine in classic mode, in theory, but I'd like to have a confirmation about this.

chango

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I also wanna know this - I have $40 of eshop gift certificates and I'd much rather just get it from the eshop rather than buy a cartridge.. but if X/Y eshop version don't work online then I'll get the cartridge instead...

Soul_Alchemist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP