Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although I wasn't going to vote , but where the poll!!!
laugh.gif

campbell00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being in a household with four brothers, the game usually ends with one of us upending the board, scattering the pieces all over the ground.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When played with mature adults, Monopoly can be fun. It's just when you play with little kids with no concept of money that it gets fucked up. Never try to play monopoly with a 6 year old kid, i've learned that they think it's okay to rob banks. Little ass pirates.....oh wait, this is a site related to piracy....

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
granville said:
When played with mature adults, Monopoly can be fun. It's just when you play with little kids with no concept of money that it gets fucked up. Never try to play monopoly with a 6 year old kid, i've learned that they think it's okay to rob banks. Little ass pirates.....oh wait, this is a site related to piracy....
Shut up dood.

I can't play monopoly it causes arguments. Big arguments.

XXLANCEXX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pi said:
granville said:

Your Both Right LOL

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pi said:
granville said:
Shut up dood.

In denial are we? I'm a pirate, and so is most of this site. The site itself reports pirated releases and supports those who download games off the internet. So yeah, it's a piracy site, even if it doesn't give any links out.
rolleyes.gif

Monopoly teaches kids to throw fits when they don't get money. I know, i've seen it happen.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got a little racist when playing with three of my buddies, one being a small asian guy.
Pretty much by end-game I had every single 1$ bill and started giving him a few every single time he landed on one of my railroads for a "hard days work", LOL.

Plus my other two friends and I are gamers, so we trash talk a lot during playing, haha.
Gets a little offensive once the game gets going.

Nothing past words though.

Monopoly is hilarious with friends, but it sucks after it's down to the last two players.

Acetic Orcein

Trophies
XP
Country
Definitely not a game for young children, otherwise the board will be displaced to the other side of the room via kicking, throwing or any other frustrated action.

I think adults can still do this though? The game tends to drag on soooo long. The brain gets tired, you forget someone has paid a visit to your lovely hotel, then two turns later something clicks and a fight breaks out because the person refuses to pay up. The banker is almost always corrupt... etc.

It really is a stressful game to play.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple choice poll.

rolleyes.gif

But yeah, I've played Monopoly a couple of times with some of my friends; one often tries to form coalitions with some of the other players after they're close to bankruptcy.
laugh.gif

My friends and I are usually fine with it, but the alliances make it quite funny. Games last a while, and one game started maybe some time around 20:30 or thereabouts and it went on until past midnight.
laugh.gif

Don't think that's the only one, but they do go on for a while. I do remember that as a kid I was never very good, but since I learned more and played it properly I seemed to do fairly well.
tongue.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Ugh.
Monopoly is a game that just lasts too long for my liking.
Someday, I'll have a nice long serious game. I'll need caffeine, though!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1