Hacking Does DealExtreme have a new flashcart website?

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Agent007 said:
geoflcl said:
Yeah, DealExtreme is back! Well... In a sense.
I was worried that Dealextreme's insanely low prices may have been gone forever.

Although, doesn't this seem like kind of a lame move? I mean, now that there's a site that sells DS exploitation products exclusively, Nintendo and the other complainers will have more butthurt than ever.

To me ... the Big N has always "let" their hardware be compatible with 3rd Part cards . It's a marketing technique .... FlashCards = More Hardware Sold = More money ...

I'm pretty sure a DS Cart costs less than $1 ( think about it ... the most it can hold is about 128mb)
and they wouldn't care a bit if they sold it or not

Anyways ... I REALLY HOPE this is dealextreme ... and I REALLY HOPE they put BulkRate prices ...

This is why i dont care if we pirate from nintendo
smile.gif

Phr3d13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.jpg

It looks like someone tried to take a watermark off this picture.

(From ndscardsale.com)(iEdge card)

BladeKnight

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Agent007 said:
geoflcl said:
I was worried that Dealextreme's insanely low prices may have been gone forever.

Although, doesn't this seem like kind of a lame move? I mean, now that there's a site that sells DS exploitation products exclusively, Nintendo and the other complainers will have more butthurt than ever.

To me ... the Big N has always "let" their hardware be compatible with 3rd Part cards . It's a marketing technique .... FlashCards = More Hardware Sold = More money ...

I'm pretty sure a DS Cart costs less than $1 ( think about it ... the most it can hold is about 128mb)

Anyways ... I REALLY HOPE this is dealextreme ... and I REALLY HOPE they put BulkRate prices ...

It might be that cheap to produce an actual DS Cart, but when you buy a game it provides possibilities for new games which then gives income to the developers that made the game...
>.>

On topic:
I think that this was a great find, kudos for the poster who found it
biggrin.gif

Mages4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kay. I'm ordering two flashcards tomorrow. Should I risk buying them from here, or just stick to Gamekool.com since people have actually bought from there before?

tk_saturn

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mages4ever said:
Kay. I'm ordering two flashcards tomorrow. Should I risk buying them from here, or just stick to Gamekool.com since people have actually bought from there before?
Not from here, the site is too recent and has no history.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Agent007 said:

I'm guessing you've forgotten about recouping development costs...

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm going to order a Acekard 2i from there next month, I don't mind testing it out as you are paying with Paypal so you have protection. I will get back to you with my results
biggrin.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mages4ever said:
danny600kill said:
I'm going to order a Acekard 2i from there next month, I don't mind testing it out as you are paying with Paypal so you have protection. I will get back to you with my results
biggrin.gif
As in tomorrow?

No May ( Or whenever I've got money )
Well because of my time zone ( GMT ) its already April so I'm still right
tongue.gif
You can't trick a trickster

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
laxman0220 said:
Agent007 said:
geoflcl said:

This is why i dont care if we pirate from nintendo
smile.gif

You're just plain stupid if you think it costs them less than a $1 per cart, not to mention they also spend most of their money developing the games, not manufacturing them.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
look at bulk prices on flash chips these days, I wouldn't be surprised if the hardware did cost that little.

as for the development costs, probably less than 1% of what you spend on a game goes to the developers, the rest goes to lawyers and corporate fatcats.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I registered there today and was gonna make a purchase, but on the payment screen they have a notice saying the HK post offices are closed for easter (2nd - 6th April).

So i will make my purchase on the 5th or 6th April.

D

Deleted_171835

Ehh.

Interesting. Shipping sucks, though so I won't order anything from it.

geokilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Interesting. If it's indeed DealExtreme, I'll be buying from them instead of 0shippingzone.

The return address is different now.

Ndscardssale Return Address
QUOTE said:
Return address for customers:
Room 1007, Kwong Sang Hong CTR.,
151-153 Hoi Bun Road
Kwun Tong,Kowloon
HONG KONG

DealExtreme Return Address
QUOTETO: DealExtreme
Room 225-226, Block B, Focal Industrial Centre
21 Man Lok street
Hung Hom, Kowloon
Hong Kong

tk_saturn

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's interesting because I asked on the DX forums a while ago, mentioning that the RMA address was the same address as DX's.

A moderator said he would report it to the staff... will be interesting to see if they reply.

The previous address is still in Google Cache

What's also wierd is DX are still adding carts to their site (viewable in the RSS feed) 2 new carts were added to their site on the March 29th...

tk_saturn

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Someone else on the DX forum also now claims to have sucessfully recieved their item from ndscardsale.

QUOTE said:
I've received the same package, but i don't care about the package.
But items are sticked with the same stickers & sku than DX.
No doubt, this is an affiliated.
Another thing, they seems to be more reactive than DX & don't expect a confirmation order or shipment mail with the registered number.
There is no mailing automation yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo