Deal Extreme Shit Storm

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE March 4th So everything arrived here today. Took awhile but hey its here. AND PS The tracking information they gave me was never updated. So if it says its still in hongkong its probably a lot closer to you than you think.

After Deal extreme ships your order out it will take 2-4 days before its actually on the road because the company they use makes sure to check on everything before they send it out. it takes about a day to look over everything and should be on the next bus out in 2-3 days then you have the week-week and a half to wait until your shipment is on your door step or at your local postage shop waiting for you to pick it up.
FEB 22 UPDATE. They Shipped my order. Most of your orders should be shipped guys. They are now back to normal.

FEB 21st UPDATE
(fernando from DX)
This does mean they are going to start shipping the 22 and all of our orders should be shipped by the 25th I am going to place a small order today right now and see when that ships but most of you will know by then

QUOTE said:
Here's a first hand information leaked from the DX team. Their warehouse is starting to ship 24 hours a day beginning tomorrow. So this means all pending orders will be shipped and will come to you very quickly now.

Finally some actions!

Enjoy!

But VolumeRate still as before. We will still focus on wholesale first.

Feb 20th UPDATE
After p1ngy letting us know his package was sent on the 17 I would like to know my order I placed/purchased the 7th is now in stage 2 So it may take 2 weeks (like p1ngpongs did) or it may actually take less than a day. I will keep you updated incase you are worried about your package and dealing with DX.

I call bull shit. I mean CMON

UPDATE (Feb 15, 2009) A) CSE tickets service time is returning normal 48 hours response on Monday. B) To thank all customers for the patience during this difficult time, in a week tickets (CSE) promised service time will further reduce from the previously promised 48 hours to 24 hours (mon-fri). This will make problem solving dramatically faster. C) Supply status is now normal. All overdue orders because of CNY stock interruption will be shipped within a few days (by Thursday, if not earlier). D) Everyone at DX will continue to work as hard as possible to make tickets answered and orders ship faster and faster.

1. We only took Jan 24, 2009 to Jan 30, 2009 off for the Chinese New Year Holiday.

2. Due to ongoing economics crisis, some factories' holiday became much longer this year compare to the last few years, which has been unexpected for DX and took us off guard. Usually most factories in China takes around 15 days to 20 days off for the holiday.

3. [Solved] Before the Chinese New Year, we already purchased large volume products in case products shortage during the holiday, but this wasn't able to fully compensate for the unexpected duration of factories' holidays. That's why there are still some products not available.

4. [Solved] We also accumulated many orders in the holiday. We are now up to speed on orders that we have in stock. As soon as factories are back to business orders will be shipped as quickly as we can package them.

During this special situation mentioned above, a longer time was taken to have orders processed.

If you don't want to wait for your order then you can cancel your order for a full refund via one of the following methods

• Go into your DX Account > click on the order number > click on Cancel Order

or

• Use this form http://services.dealextreme.com/forms/Chan...spx?type=Cancel

We will definitely process refund for you upon receiving your requests.

Please be assured that everyone at DealExtreme are now working diligently and in good faith to make shipping and CSE ticket answering as fast as we can. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Tiffany

DealExtreme Customer Service Manager

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Remember kids, don't drink and order online
wink.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
who cares?

I just order shit from DX and then purposely forget about it.
Couple of weeks later i get a nice surprise
happy.gif

besides, this is EOF
smileipb2.png

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So since the 15th they are back doing the usual. Since I ordered it the 7th I assume I one of the guys on the bottom of the list so my stuff should be shipped out by the 30th of February. And should be here the first or second week of March.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATED

TTDSman18 said:
FEB 21st UPDATE
(fernando from DX)

QUOTE said:
Here's a first hand information leaked from the DX team. Their warehouse is starting to ship 24 hours a day beginning tomorrow. So this means all pending orders will be shipped and will come to you very quickly now.

Finally some actions!

Enjoy!

But VolumeRate still as before. We will still focus on wholesale first.

Feb 20th UPDATE
After p1ngy letting us know his package was sent on the 17 I would like to know my order I placed/purchased the 7th is now in stage 2 So it may take 2 weeks (like p1ngpongs did) or it may actually take less than a day. I will keep you updated incase you are worried about your package and dealing with DX.

I call bull shit. I mean CMON

UPDATE (Feb 15, 2009) A) CSE tickets service time is returning normal 48 hours response on Monday. B) To thank all customers for the patience during this difficult time, in a week tickets (CSE) promised service time will further reduce from the previously promised 48 hours to 24 hours (mon-fri). This will make problem solving dramatically faster. C) Supply status is now normal. All overdue orders because of CNY stock interruption will be shipped within a few days (by Thursday, if not earlier). D) Everyone at DX will continue to work as hard as possible to make tickets answered and orders ship faster and faster.

1. We only took Jan 24, 2009 to Jan 30, 2009 off for the Chinese New Year Holiday.

2. Due to ongoing economics crisis, some factories' holiday became much longer this year compare to the last few years, which has been unexpected for DX and took us off guard. Usually most factories in China takes around 15 days to 20 days off for the holiday.

3. [Solved] Before the Chinese New Year, we already purchased large volume products in case products shortage during the holiday, but this wasn't able to fully compensate for the unexpected duration of factories' holidays. That's why there are still some products not available.

4. [Solved] We also accumulated many orders in the holiday. We are now up to speed on orders that we have in stock. As soon as factories are back to business orders will be shipped as quickly as we can package them.

During this special situation mentioned above, a longer time was taken to have orders processed.

If you don't want to wait for your order then you can cancel your order for a full refund via one of the following methods

• Go into your DX Account > click on the order number > click on Cancel Order

or

• Use this form http://services.dealextreme.com/forms/Chan...spx?type=Cancel

We will definitely process refund for you upon receiving your requests.

Please be assured that everyone at DealExtreme are now working diligently and in good faith to make shipping and CSE ticket answering as fast as we can. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Tiffany

DealExtreme Customer Service Manager

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well be happy that it should be there soon. I personally have been waiting since the 7th so im annoyed but not as much as you yet.

Currently in the Packaging stage.

STEP 3 Dontcha KNow
bw276.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM