Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
bollocks said:
xcdjy said:
I'd say priceangels.com for sending me a fucking clone.
Of which cart?
YOu can guess it was an R4 silly
tongue.gif

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Infinite Zero said:
bollocks said:
xcdjy said:
Of which cart?
YOu can guess it was an R4 silly
tongue.gif
I dunno, if you're buying an R4 from anywhere you pretty much know it'll be a clone, because all current R4s are.

to me that post kinda implies that he was expecting something original but received a clone instead.

scamed_by_dvb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beware of I'm a poopy head (www.I'm a poopy head) also known as I'm a poopy head (www.I'm a poopy head) this merchant is a SCAM !!!

He claims to sell wode jukebox wasabi DX supercard DSone DStwo and different accessories for Nintendo wii psp ds playstation etc.
Everything seems in stock on the website and he is prompt to respond by email to enquires before buying. After purchase there is no longer communication or delivery (although he claims "we can make sure our products hit your doorstep in 1 day" when shipping to Ireland or UK since he ships from Derry).

Over the course of 2 weeks I contacted him more than 10 times politely requesting delivery schedule and got no answer. When I asked to cancel my order and refund the money not only did not respond but also cancelled my access to the account in his store where you can see your order status. Again no response therefore I had to cancel my visa card since its details are unfortunately in dubious hands. Although his website seems respectable it is not a legit merchant.

I have been scammed close to £100 and had to cancel my visa card with al the consequent hassle.
I am weghing the possibility of filing a money claim order with the HMCS and I am looking for advice to what extent this will help me recover my money.

scamed_by_dvb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot understand why "I'm a poopy head" appears when I want to write D V B C O N S O L E . C O M or I R I S H M O D C H I P S . C O M ?

scamed_by_dvb said:
Beware of I'm a poopy head (www.I'm a poopy head) also known as I'm a poopy head (www.I'm a poopy head) this merchant is a SCAM !!!

He claims to sell wode jukebox wasabi DX supercard DSone DStwo and different accessories for Nintendo wii psp ds playstation etc.
Everything seems in stock on the website and he is prompt to respond by email to enquires before buying. After purchase there is no longer communication or delivery (although he claims "we can make sure our products hit your doorstep in 1 day" when shipping to Ireland or UK since he ships from Derry).

Over the course of 2 weeks I contacted him more than 10 times politely requesting delivery schedule and got no answer. When I asked to cancel my order and refund the money not only did not respond but also cancelled my access to the account in his store where you can see your order status. Again no response therefore I had to cancel my visa card since its details are unfortunately in dubious hands. Although his website seems respectable it is not a legit merchant.

I have been scammed close to £100 and had to cancel my visa card with al the consequent hassle.
I am weghing the possibility of filing a money claim order with the HMCS and I am looking for advice to what extent this will help me recover my money.

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xcdjy said:
hhmmmm. You really need to read before you buy something.
It clearly states that the card will be a clone if it is a clone. Damn people don't know how to read the description huh?
UniqueGeek said:
QUOTE(BayBxtch* @ Jul 7 2010, 03:53 PM) do not buy from http://www.ctrlgames.com/ !!!! i bought a r4i gold card from them and spent $44 bucks including shipping and everything, and it was a clone
hate2.gif
Aren't they all?
Lol Unique is right, every R4 is a clone.

Lunatics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I was wondering if anyone has ever bought or heard anything about www.r4-ds-card.com. The website came up on a list of "suggested retailers" on another website I was on when searching for a flash cart to buy. All of their items seemed abnormally cheap with massive amounts of "use this code at check out for 25% off" etc. I bought a M3 real from them anyway for 11 dollars, 9 after one of their codes. The card came to me within the next week and has been working fine since (been about a week or two) however since my order has arrived I have noticed the site seems to have been taken down (haven't been able to get on it since I got my order) and looking online I saw some people saying the entire website was a scam and they took their money and then never sent them an item and ignored their emails and provided a fake phone number to call.

I'm just wondering what your guys thoughts are since there seems to be mixed reviews (people saying they gave out fake information and took their money and never got an item, and people like me who actually did get it).

adnanidani

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My biggest mistake I bought an ACEKARD 2i with 4gb mmc thru paypal. At
first, they kept on telling me that my order will arrive in 15 days, 1 month
passed. The lady on email Tina and sophia asked me to wait for 1 more month.
I waited for 2 months and they stopped replying to my email. I kept on
emailing them and they asked for proof that I did not receive the item. I
have mailed them a "written letter from the post office". Now they are not
replying me at all. No response and its almost going to be 3 months. They
are playing FRAUD. Sophia and Tina will be the one who will be contacting
you at first and then you will be sidelined with nothing at your hand. I am
reporting my case to the police.

WWW.DIGIMARTZ.COM

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
adnanidani said:
My biggest mistake I bought an ACEKARD 2i with 4gb mmc thru paypal. At
first, they kept on telling me that my order will arrive in 15 days, 1 month
passed. The lady on email Tina and sophia asked me to wait for 1 more month.
I waited for 2 months and they stopped replying to my email. I kept on
emailing them and they asked for proof that I did not receive the item. I
have mailed them a "written letter from the post office". Now they are not
replying me at all. No response and its almost going to be 3 months. They
are playing FRAUD. Sophia and Tina will be the one who will be contacting
you at first and then you will be sidelined with nothing at your hand. I am
reporting my case to the police.

WWW.DIGIMARTZ.COM

Good luck. You should report through paypal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol