Hacking Does DealExtreme have a new flashcart website?

tk_saturn

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jarvisle said:
We get it.
http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218198
http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218331
And I pick not R4 but AK.http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=217593
Punk, stop bitching. I started this thread the day before yours.

bilco01 was just asking if ndscardsale was "Safe or Not", never mentioned anything about it being or having anything to do with DealExtreme.

It's still not confirmed this is actually DealExtreme, at the moment it's pure conjecture. It could be another company drop shipping, someone who just to work at DX etc. Hence the reason I asked a mod to change the thread title.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia

sn0wfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Another World said:
kurtisboyd said:
Holy crap:

http://www.ndscardsale.com/product/R4-Micr...for-NDS-DS-Lite

$3.83 !?

I know R4's are crap, and they're probably fake, but that's the cheapest cart I've ever seen! You could make so much money re-selling these!

to an "older" kid with a baseball bat. is it really worth it?

-another world

I think it might be worth it for light gamers.. those that do not play every single game released
tongue.gif

I have the original r4 and only til recently that i felt generous enough to upgrade to an AK2i

bilco01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I also asked a similar ? on another site and this is one of the comments if its any help.

We provide a great deal of Nintendo DS Lite, NDS Lite, NDSL, DS Lite Console, DSi Nintendo Cards and Nintendo DS Card tti upgrade revolution at the most ..."

The fact that they seem to think the same console is several different consoles suggests that they don't know what the hell they are talking about. They also don't have a WOT score...
I think that if they were legitimate they wouldn't have such basic errors in their tag line, or at least would have been informed of these errors by their customers and corrected them. Their site is also full of poor English and has false information on the various cards that they are selling (they also seem to have the R4 -or rather, a clone of it- in their range). They could just be some "fly by night" site looking to con you out of money and not deliver the goods.

In addition to these things, they also seem to be posting spam comments on various other sites to promote themselves:
glasses Unregistered 3 weeks ago

The fact that they advertise themselves through spam may not necessarily mean that they are untrustworthy; but it is usually the case that sites that adopt business practices such as this are not legitimate.
I wouldn't buy from them.

aliviss

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I also asked a similar ? on another site and this is one of the comments if its any help.

We provide a great deal of Nintendo DS Lite, NDS Lite, NDSL, DS Lite Console, DSi Nintendo Cards and Nintendo DS Card tti upgrade revolution at the most ..."

The fact that they seem to think the same console is several different consoles suggests that they don't know what the hell they are talking about. They also don't have a WOT score...
I think that if they were legitimate they wouldn't have such basic errors in their tag line, or at least would have been informed of these errors by their customers and corrected them. Their site is also full of poor English and has false information on the various cards that they are selling (they also seem to have the R4 -or rather, a clone of it- in their range). They could just be some "fly by night" site looking to con you out of money and not deliver the goods.

In addition to these things, they also seem to be posting spam comments on various other sites to promote themselves:
glasses Unregistered 3 weeks ago

The fact that they advertise themselves through spam may not necessarily mean that they are untrustworthy; but it is usually the case that sites that adopt business practices such as this are not legitimate.
I wouldn't buy from them.

wtf..you are stupid...........it's fake R4 but it's working very good.......i bought the same item ($3.83 and sku 30787) on DX and it's working very good (using FW 1.18)

DX
20131820.jpg

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
aliviss said:
wtf..you are stupid...........it's fake R4 but it's working very good.......i bought the same item ($3.83 and sku 30787) on DX and it's working very good (using FW 1.18)

DX
*snip*
I'll add one to my next DX order just for lolz.
tongue.gif

bilco01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
[aliviss] wtf- you must be stupid read the post you knob i said this is a reply i got from

another post not my view our opinion .Take the dangley things from your eyes before you

post knob head.

Doom32x

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi! I have a question, how much they declare in the custom declaration? IN DX they declare 40hdk or 80hdk...
in my country if the package have a custom declaration more than 25u$ you have to pay taxes =(

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I spoke to the person the live support and asked if they were legit cards. She was like no they are fake but work the same as the real ones. It was like right :-|

Jarvisle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bilco01 said:
[aliviss] wtf- you must be stupid read the post you knob i said this is a reply i got from

another post not my view our opinion .Take the dangley things from your eyes before you

post knob head.
bkerr01
I find the address from http://forum.rxxxxxxxx.net/, they mind whether NCS is legitimate.

QUOTE(Hakoda @ Apr 6 2010, 03:22 AM) Jarvisle, I know its not technically a ROM hosting link but that forum links to the main ROM hosting site so please remove it.
yes, sir. I know now

kurtisboyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My convo with the service team:

Question: Are the Acecard 2i's 100% genuine cards made by the real Acecard team or fakes?

Service Team: No, our cards are OEM version

You: are the cards just the same type as the real ones or real from the acecard team

Service Team: they are the same type as the real ones

You: oh ok, this means they will not run the latest AKAIO firmware. Is it possible to put on the Acecard 2i's product page that they are not the genuine one's and they are replica's? because people will buy thinking that they are real ones that run the latest firmware but then it will not work

Service Team" ok, we will consider about it. thank you for you suggestion.

So they sell fakes :|
I was hoping they would just be a DX sister site selling the same flashcarts, but this doesn't seem to be the case
frown.gif

ecchi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lmgtfy.com
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users