Hacking Does anyone want to work on a NEW USB Loader GUI?

HisshouBuraiKen

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, don't bother.

All that's going to happen is:

You're going to start lagging behind in the current crop of loaders that have a bunch of people working on them, both in features and bugfixes.
Your version is probably going to fuck up the images so people will need a new set of screenshots and possibly disc images.
You won't have as many themes available for your loader as the rest, which is a big deal.
Only 10 people will download it anyway.

The point of a new GUI is polish, and every new GUI starts from scratch with the shitty placeholder graphics and crappy resolution. Go make a theme for one of the current loaders, or on the off chance you have a unique new feature to offer, try to join their team. We need less of these half-assed unfinished GUIs.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for this totally pointless post. First of all, it's the people's right to create a new version if they want to. Obviously, some of them aren't going to be as good as others, but if they're not that good, then don't use them. You have no right to be telling people what they can and can't do.

tripellex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I think the Wii hacking forum has its first official fucktard, and for once its not me. Seriously man, what the fuck is wrong with you? Who are you to tell people what they can and can't do, Hitler? First off, there have been PLENTY of great advancements made by people who didn't listen to jerkoffs like you and stop progress because there were already loaders out there. A lot of times, those initial loader concepts were merged into others to create some very nice multi function GUIs. Theres nothing wrong with variety, and seriously, what will having another loader out there do? Cause the world to end? Maybe for you, guy with shitty anime ripoff name. In fact, hopefully.

Second, if someone has a great idea, I say ignore this dipshit and go with it. Noone is forcing anyone to download it, or download new covers packs or themes. And if those "ten people" decide they want to download another loader to try out, then I say good for them.

Seriously, don't ever post again. Your dickhead priviledges are hereby being revoked. I'd like my hat back, please.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Oh and as an added P.S. on this particular thread, I'd advise you not to piss me off, hissypissywhateveryournameis. I live in Winter Haven and will happily drive the 45 minutes to Orlando to punch you in the fucking mouth. Try me.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First of all, let people do what they want. Don't be so negative.

Second, not everyone is trying to please the rest of the community. Sometimes people like doing these things for their own pleasure and like to get advice from other people in the community. Its people like you who stop them from doing what they want because they're afraid that they'll just get flamed from bastards on the forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1