or ebay
tongue.gif

franky86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who would buy small capacity hard drives second hand when you get a brand new external TB for 100 bucks?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheatmaster5, there is a whole separate forum on this site for people wanting to buy or sell items. At the time I write this you have 97 posts. At 100 posts, you can access the "GBAtemp Trading Forum" of GBAtemp. Since you are so close to the required 100 posts, you have 2 options, post 3 more times to have 100 posts (without spamming) so you can access the "GBAtemp Trading Forum", or ask an Administrator to give you access now. You're so close to 100 posts that I doubt any of the admin would deny you access.

As it is, you are posting items for sale in an incorrect area of GBAtemp. I don't want to give you any kind of punishment since you didn't have enough posts to access the "GBAtemp Trading Forum" to be able to do what you want to do, but don't be surprised if when you reach 100 posts that this thread gets moved to that forum.

I'm just telling you this because the GBAtemp Staff are seeing complaints from regular members about this thread being posted in the wrong area....and I'm a generally nice guy.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Selling items is not allowed on this forum until a user reaches 100 posts. They are then allowed to access the buying/selling/trading forums.

TOPIC CLOSED.

You may request this topic be moved to the trading forum once you gain access if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER