Homebrew Suggestion Dock/Handheld mode switcher plugin

Assasin1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
Why there still isn't any overclock plugin as was on PSP and Vita ? cuz of battery life ? i don't care about battery , there are games that have worst graphics in Handheld mode. So i suggest to make one that can switch games to dock mode and to have capability to change cpu speed as i saw in RetroArch.

here is V-Rally 4 game Graphics Comparison & Frame Rate ,Docked and Handheld mode.

Techjunky90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No kidding? You realize that the switch in portable mode is 720p right? Docked is higher resolution. There is no reason for anyone to release an overclock homebrew app. Do not like the performance on the switch? Well then go bitch and complain to the developers that made the game that is performing bad. Over clocking is not the answer. Game developers optimizing is the answer

Assasin1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
No kidding? You realize that the switch in portable mode is 720p right? Docked is higher resolution. There is no reason for anyone to release an overclock homebrew app. Do not like the performance on the switch? Well then go bitch and complain to the developers that made the game that is performing bad. Over clocking is not the answer. Game developers optimizing is the answer
some games don't even provide 720 in Handheld and also not 1080 in dock. if you don't like the idea then it's not for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol