Hacking Doc Louis's Punch-Out will not install

jmf145

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to install Doc Louis's Punch-Out on my 4.1U Wii, but to no avail. I have been able to install other WADs with WAD Manager 1.5 but not punch out. I keep getting this error:
0up5ql.jpg

kobun20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem with this too, except I can get the wad to install fine (supposedly), but when I try to run it it goes black and reboots the wii. I've tried 2 acquiring from 2 different sources, same outcome.

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
You patched it? Region free it, make sure you have Trucha and reinstall, try wad manager 1.3 aswell.

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
kobun20 said:
I have a problem with this too, except I can get the wad to install fine (supposedly), but when I try to run it it goes black and reboots the wii. I've tried 2 acquiring from 2 different sources, same outcome.

sounds like your missing the ios file it needs. "ios53"

and to the TC, sounds like a bad wad.

kobun20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, TTZ. At least I have a clue what's going on now! Hmm, uh, does anybody know what IOS this wad needs? Or how to check what IOSs I have now, for that matter?

Edit: Beat me to the punch! Thanks again! Now I guess I have to find out where to get this IOS53 and install it... hoo boy.

kobun20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks^3, that program works brilliantly, and now I know exactly where I can find the latest version of any other IOS in case I have other troubles down the line. Cheers!

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
BTW, the game's TRUE size is 21.6 MB, and in a lot of sites, the game is 21.2 MB.
If you have the second size, the game WONT install, because is corrupted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay