Do your friends get jealous that you have a flashcart?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ichigosj said:
i worry about the consequences of piracy if i got caught it would ruin your life
Tell you what if indeed you are in Columbia and the law there find they have enough spare time to investigate and arrest you I will personally come and bust you out of prison (even though it is a civil thing) and set you up with a new identity or at least bribe the people concerned.

Back on topic most of my friends know enough to play in this flash cart/mod chip world even if it is with my help initially so no by virtue of the fact they can all do it too.

B

ball2012003

only two of my friends have ds's and they each have flashcarts
so there's no need to be jealous

D

Deleted User

None of my friends gets jealous because, if they don't have a credit card/paypal account and want one, I'll simply order one for them. I even got 3 Acekards in time for Christmas so some of my friends had presents for their little sisters.

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all my friends that have ds's want one lol
they all get jealous=]
havnt bought any for them causer i don't have a credit card anymore to buy online
a lot of people ask me where i got it and they ask me to get one for them

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
Ichigosj said:
i worry about the consequences of piracy if i got caught it would ruin your life
Tell you what if indeed you are in Columbia and the law there find they have enough spare time to investigate and arrest you I will personally come and bust you out of prison (even though it is a civil thing) and set you up with a new identity or at least bribe the people concerned.

Back on topic most of my friends know enough to play in this flash cart/mod chip world even if it is with my help initially so no by virtue of the fact they can all do it too.
Alright FAST I'll take your word for it and stop worrying
wink2.gif
. On topic my friends would probably be jealous don't have a ds but one of them who did but sold it said i should have told him about it before and he wouldn't have sold it.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
only 2 other people in my class have DSes, they have flashcarts but i have no idea what kind it is
ohmy.gif

But the last time i brought my ds people saw me playing cooking mama and went plz can lend me like they were my best friend or something.

there are more psp owners in the circle of people i know, my cousin and my brother both make fun of me when i said i wanted both the DS and a PSP
ohmy.gif
(i dont have a PSP yet, fuck you economic crash!>:()

But my psp loving brother likes "the lawyer game"
smileipb2.png

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They did, until I bought everyone at work one (using their money, of course). My wife, her friend and my daughter all have their own flashcarts now, too.

I don't play my DS as school, I have a laptop and KoL to keep me entertained before class.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Nope, almost all of my friends has flashcarts on their own, although I did donate my old Acekard 2 to one of them
wink.gif

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The awesome thing about my school, is that a friend of mine and myself buy flashcarts for friends (if they pay of course)
So there is a roaring trade of flashcarts at my school
biggrin.gif

Seriously, the amount of CycloDS's at my school (and town lol) is huge. I wonder how the local EB even sells DS games anymore.

But the only time people get jealous is, something like this:

'wow the new GTA game looks awesome!'
'yeah, it is. Ive been playing it lately'
'WHAT? ITS NOT OUT YET? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?'

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't see how people can get jealous over it when you can get one for $5? why don't they just buy one themselves unless you have been bad and not told them where to get one.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Lol at my old school and now my new school people think the R4 is still the best one and only few have them. Though I educated some of my friends that R4's are not the same anymore, though a few have decent carts like an AK 2, DSTT, EDGE and M3 Real. I usually tell them where to buy them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, Not interested. The fanbase totally ruined it.