Do You Think Rebecca Black is Attractive?

Do you think she is attractive?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thanatos Telos

random stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm 12 and a 7th grader, so yes.
No pedobear me!!!!!
laugh.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ That how I feel. She average...

I think this should have been more of "does she look good" rather than attracting.

That way people don't go through the thread with pedo on the mind.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Attractive is a synonym to "looking good," "hot," etc.

Don't take it out of context. It doesn't mean you're attracted to her.

Nathan Drake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Real quick:

I want to thank all the "Yes" choosers for their honesty. Even if you didn't post about saying yes, which I'm not sure anybody but me did except for maybe one or two other people, you still voted it.

The ratio is higher than I expected it to be by pretty far really.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
Hell no. That's just creepy if you like her.

Fucking pedos.

[Off-topic as hell rant follows]

See? My fucking point in all its glory. Stereotype, is what it is. Who cares how old she is, people are just prejudiced against guys liking younger girls. Consider if you will, when women 30 years or older like teenage guys, they call them cougars or MILFs, and (some) guys actually dig that shit. Now, we have people saying 20-year old guys can't even say they find girls who just happen to be 5-6 years younger attractive? It's bullshit and you know it!

[Rant ends]

Oh, and she's still unattractive, sorry.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
Real quick:

I want to thank all the "Yes" choosers for their honesty. Even if you didn't post about saying yes, which I'm not sure anybody but me did except for maybe one or two other people, you still voted it.

You realize of course that your own opinion isn't the only possible answer.
I personally think that all people should be attracted to Jewel Staite, but that just isn't going to happen.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinigami357 said:

See? My fucking point in all its glory. Stereotype, is what it is. Who cares how old she is, people are just prejudiced against guys liking younger girls. Consider if you will, when women 30 years or older like teenage guys, they call them cougars or MILFs, and (some) guys actually dig that shit. Now, we have people saying 20-year old guys can't even say they find girls who just happen to be 5-6 years younger attractive? It's bullshit and you know it!

[Rant ends]

You need make a separate poll and debate for kicks.

Nathan Drake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Nathan Drake said:
Real quick:

You realize of course that your own opinion isn't the only possible answer.
I personally think that all people should be attracted to Jewel Staite, but that just isn't going to happen.

I say what I say, as many people will choose the no option just based on the implications it may set upon them. A lot of people are self conscious even on the internet and would rather flow with the popular opinion than to stray into the minority. There is also the whole age thing that some people are really cautious about. My friend, for example, is wary of anybody even a year younger or older than him. A post a little bit earlier also made it clear to me that some people may have misinterpreted the question and may have actually based on whether they were full on attracted to the person, and didn't just find them physically attractive. I figured it would be simple what I meant, since I thought that using a term such as "hot" or "looks good" would either make it more confusing to some, or just plain childish, but it didn't occur to me that for many here, English isn't a first language. What I'm used to things meaning as a native English speaker may not be what those who learned English has a second or third language know.

In no means am I trying to get everybody to say yes; I'm just genuinely curious on the view about it and wouldn't appreciate it if people were saying no for silly reasons.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
Shinigami357 said:

[Rant ends]

You need make a separate poll and debate for kicks.

Hey, they started it, man. The question was simple yes or no "do you find her attractive?" and they start their BS here. I don't think that's good and proper at all. But I probably will make a separate poll.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the overall tone of that "Thank you" post is that 'anybody saying they're not attracted to Miss Black is afraid of being labeled as a pedophile.'
And that simply is not true.
Our polls are pretty well anonymous. Even global moderators don't see who has voted for any particular choice. And that information is not something we're going to expose without a fight. So people should feel comfortable enough to answer according to their own thoughts.

I can say that Miss Black is a pretty girl.
But not everybody is going to agree.
And many people are going to say no simply because they're tired of hearing about the girl and her song.
It's just a fact of society.

EDIT: There really is no reason for a separate poll on this topic.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
I say what I say, as many people will choose the no option just based on the implications it may set upon them. A lot of people are self conscious even on the internet and would rather flow with the popular opinion than to stray into the minority. There is also the whole age thing that some people are really cautious about. My friend, for example, is wary of anybody even a year younger or older than him. A post a little bit earlier also made it clear to me that some people may have misinterpreted the question and may have actually based on whether they were full on attracted to the person, and didn't just find them physically attractive. I figured it would be simple what I meant, since I thought that using a term such as "hot" or "looks good" would either make it more confusing to some, or just plain childish, but it didn't occur to me that for many here, English isn't a first language. What I'm used to things meaning as a native English speaker may not be what those who learned English has a second or third language know.

In no means am I trying to get everybody to say yes; I'm just genuinely curious on the view about it and wouldn't appreciate it if people were saying no for silly reasons.
I don't think language has nothing to do with how people interpreted this question.

Nathan Drake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Well the overall tone of that "Thank you" post is that 'anybody saying they're not attracted to Miss Black is afraid of being labeled as a pedophile.'
And that simply is not true.
Our polls are pretty well anonymous. Even global moderators don't see who has voted for any particular choice. And that information is not something we're going to expose without a fight. So people should feel comfortable enough to answer according to their own thoughts.

I can say that Miss Black is a pretty girl.
But not everybody is going to agree.
And many people are going to say no simply because they're tired of hearing about the girl and her song.
It's just a fact of society.

EDIT: There really is no reason for a separate poll on this topic.

I would say that about 50% of the actual posts saying no are the fear of being labeled a pedophile or a general "she's 13 and that's gross" type situation. Although, you implied a lot from that simple thank you message which was just a thank you to all who were honest, as I gave a few reasons as to why some people would say no regardless of their actual beliefs in regards to this subject. Everybody has their own reason, but some of them are fairly silly if you are really paranoid. I didn't make this with the intent that some people were going to be afraid of getting Chris Hanson'd if they decided to answer. (lol)

I'm sick of Friday and all, and I have more reason than just it being all over the internet. It shouldn't cause a change in opinion on how the person looks though. Being blunt here, I've met some females that can be classified as huge bitches, but that doesn't change the fact that some of them are definitely attractive physically. That doesn't mean I want anything to do with them though. I think the hatred of the song, or even the person, are some of the worst reasons to answer no.

I also expected a general no response, as I don't expect everybody to consider her attractive for many legitimate reasons. Personal taste, age differences, the like. Something that made it abundantly clear how some people think though was an earlier post where somebody mentioned that their friends (presumably 16 to 18 to relate to the age of the poster) thought she was attractive until they heard she was 13. Then suddenly their mind just said no? I'm sorry, but I don't know anybody who's mind will actually change at a snap like that.

Either way, to each their own. Everybody thinks differently.

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She's cute.
I'd like to see her in 5-7 years. Just to oggle.

I'd be much too old to be messing around with her (if given the opportunity).

*snip*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: