Gaming do you think No mans sky will veer get a switch release?

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about it the other day. City skylines is a game I would never expect to be on the switch, super Mario bros u deluxe didn't think I would see that either. But they proved me wrong and I started to think realistically, what if the toned down the settings and resolution in order to make a switch release. The file size isn't huge, to begin with, so that should be a huge issue. has anyone like tried to tweet at hello games? I mean I cant because I don't use twitter. the only thing I fear is that its gonna be a bad port that the game will look and run like shit. What are your thoughts?

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's so random of a guess, I could as well ask "Do you think Half-Life 2 will get a Switch release".
And, NSMB:U seemed unlikely to you? Really? I for one wonder why it took so long. Next in line of the WiiU-Re-Releases: SM3D World. I guarantee it

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's so random of a guess, I could as well ask "Do you think Half-Life 2 will get a Switch release".
And, NSMB:U seemed unlikely to you? Really? I for one wonder why it took so long. Next in line of the WiiU-Re-Releases: SM3D World. I guarantee it
well i cant disagree with out on that and half-life we can probably get with emulation tbh. it was on my mind

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doubt it would run well with such a grandiose procedurally generated world upon entering when a game like 'Enter The Gungeon' takes forever just to generate, I would expect the same for Minecraft's Switch edition.

And even then, I doubt they would want to work on a Switch port when they've been trying to build their playerbase back up, and honestly they've been doing a pretty good job at it with the NEXT update.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt it will make it's way to Switch, as neat as that would be.

I think the best we can hope for is streaming it from a PC when that kind of homebrew is made available.
It worked pretty well for the vita, so I imagine it could work just as nicely if not better for the Switch. Plus that way you can still use mods. :P

noahc3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Honestly I thought that we would get a new NSMB games instead of NSMBU since the gameplay between NSMB games are so similar that it's not like anyone who didn't get a WiiU was missing out on anything. I guess it would technically be cheaper to just port the old game and resell it, but eh.

SM3D seems incredibly likely though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0