Hacking Do you think DS flash cards can works on DSi? or DS LL?

Game333

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.kee-soon.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
unsure.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, but DSi flash carts can work on the DSi and it has recently been confirmed that they work on DSi LL too because its firmware is an old version.
However, nothing can be said yet about compatibility with the North American DSi XL since it hasn't been released yet.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, DS flashcarts have been confirmed not to work on DSi (it came out awhile ago so pretty old news). But there are a few DSi flashcarts out on the market already. As for the DS LL or w/e its called, I'm pretty sure they will once again tighten the reins on flashcarts, probably preventing DS as well as DSi flashcarts to work. But we'll see...

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
Well, DS flashcarts have been confirmed not to work on DSi (it came out awhile ago so pretty old news). But there are a few DSi flashcarts out on the market already. As for the DS LL or w/e its called, I'm pretty sure they will once again tighten the reins on flashcarts, probably preventing DS as well as DSi flashcarts to work. But we'll see...

Well all the DSi LL has is just the 1.4 update and it works with the SuperCard DS1i

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
If the Supercard DS One-i works with the DSi-LL then I'd assume all the other cards that are firmware 1.4-friendly will work as well, since they all pretty much use the same boot method.

That is, unless the big N decides to release firmware 1.5 just in time for the DSi XL release in NA. They'd have to be really clever in order to try and figure out how to get around that one though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: