Hacking Do you regret buying a DSi now that the new DSi XL is coming?

Do you regret buying a DSi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I haven't bought a DSi yet

• Total voters

swornsecrets

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The gba slot added back would be a very nice addition for those that still play gba games (like myself) but I know it will probably just be the screens that get an update.

Burnedmagix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leaning more to a no

i'd love playing my dpg files on a bigger screen, but that's probably it.

DSiXL is freakin huge. smaller stuff ftw.

KamuiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Without nvidia Tegra, better resolution screens and >=3MP camera everything else is bullshit. Better give the money for a PSP (no PSP Go, and i'm not Sony fan AT ALL) and have your time to hack it and run homebrew.

Discord

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I never got a DSi in the first place. No point when I have a perfectly usable DSL and the DSi brings nothing to a gamer. It just removes things. Fuck the camera, I want to play my GBA games on the same system.

If they had some kind of VC with GBA games, I might be tempted to buy either DSi, but for now, I just don't see the appeal at all.

Sabri23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No
'That thing is freaking huge , and i dont have that huge hands so no , and i have a dsi that i love,

but ...
Should dsi ll games just work on the old nds/ndsL and NDSI ?

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I don't want to get a DSi LL but I really wanna try playing on one to see how stretched it's gonna be.. and how heavy and how the material quality will be.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I definitely don't regret buying one. I never got a DSL and I prefer my M3i Zero over my old EDGE.

I definitely won't be getting a DSi XL. Getting a brand new DSi just for the larger features and 3 pre-bundled DSiWare titles doesn't seem worth it to me. Plus, we have no idea what they mean by reinforced anti-piracy.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the answers i read in here... i can "sense" that a lot of people are pissed by this new system... even those that say they're fine with their actual games

I really wanna see how the dsi ll will turn out... i want to hold one... not own one though
biggrin.gif

Because if Nintendo says that it's a System to be sold side by side with the DSi but for the eldery...

I don't recall seeing people getting pissed about the xbox 360 when it came with bigger hdd (then again you can buy them separatly)

MSnap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That thing looks like it'd break if you dropped it... i mean the dsi is already more durable than the dsl (I know because my friend dropped his dsl on the carpet and the power switch broke) but the bigger they are, the harder they fall...

UKTone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had my original ds ever since it first came out (paid full 200+6%tax for it, $212), but I think it is the most perfect time to update to the DSi LL, read it will be $220 here.

Longer play time than the DSi, bigger stylus and screen, seems all good to me.

But to kind of get back on topic, if I were to have had bought a DSi, I wouldn't regret it, I would have 3 DS systems, if I go over a play time on one DSi, I could use the other, then if that goes, then my regular ds, and the same if one is getting repaired.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER