Hacking Do you regret buying a DSi now that the new DSi XL is coming?

Do you regret buying a DSi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I haven't bought a DSi yet

• Total voters
D

Deleted-172301

Shadow#1 said:
no because they have said it will have better anti-piracy protection
Hmmm, well if thats the case and I have the money, I'll buy once someone breaks through and has a working flash cart.

EpicPie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally enjoy my DSi even with the fact I traded in my DS Lite to obtain it, I have a GBA so I can just play my GBA games on there and if I were to get the DSi XL it would annoy me because if you have played games on the DSi you can tell they are slightly distorted because of the slightly larger stretch.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I regret what I never had...

Even if I did, I probably wouldn't regret it. New one might have some new anti-piracy measure that would prevent me from using the PokeSavDS and other homebrew like that.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
To all those saying they don't want pixelated games, I will LOL if the resolution has been increased
tongue.gif

ascendingseraph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lame, Nintendo is milking money out of people.... scratch that they are milking stupid people for all they can. For the first time hardware sales have stopped climbing for the Wii so they are releasing the black Wii . They also admitted that their lack of innovation in games is the cause for the sudden halt of Wii sales. So now they are continuing the Apple route with the DSi and releasing stupid "innovations" so they can continue selling the same old crap. DSi is still a dumb idea in my opinion they don't have any worthy DSi only games. I am predicting that soon Nintendo will start selling GBA games on the DSi Store. I'm glad I don't buy their crap anymore. On a side note I have gone back to playing missed awesome PC games that I BOUGHT. The hell with you Nintendo I use to be a fan.

Oh yeah Nintendo isn't the only one doing this crap either ie. PSP Go and PS3 revision. WTF screw you too Sony the hell with it screw you Japan. American Game makers are now leading the way in quality games.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm...idk if i should get this or not....im not entirely sure,since its supposed to be gargantuan,and have better piracy protection,then again,i have pants and coats that have surprisingly huge pockets,so I could probably bring it around okay......also,bigger screens and better battery life....

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ascendingseraph said:
Oh yeah Nintendo isn't the only one doing this crap either ie. PSP Go and PS3 revision. WTF screw you too Sony the hell with it screw you Japan. American Game makers are now leading the way in quality games.
so yur just gonna pretend the 360 rrod massive problems never happened
tpi.gif

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
ascendingseraph said:
so yur just gonna pretend the 360 rrod massive problems never happened
tpi.gif
Agrees with Joe. No seriously is making more revisions of a console (that is completely optional to buy) worse than having your 360 rroding. Oh and I laugh at american game makers.

tokyotenshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
partially regret, partially no..

The big screen would be so much nicer when playing videos (I do play videos on my DSi).. and I abso-fricken-lutely LOVE the maroon color. And I like the idea of it having 2 stylus, one longer than the current DSi and one like a pen..

What I don't like is that it's bigger than DSi.. I like having my dsi fitting nicely, if not slightly bigger, into my handbags.. DSi sometimes is big enough to fit in my bag, so having DSi LL being bigger would be hard. I like how compact DSi is, I don't need something bigger. That's the reason I avoid bulky PSP.

But for nintendo to come up with this less than a month after I bought my DSi is like a smack to my face.. because if only I waited a lil bit more..

LightRapid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, honestly I am very happy.
Its really a fun object for me.
I love it. I don't regret buying it.

The DSi XL will go to the people who may as well need it.
For old people I guess, lmao.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShatteredScreens said:
To all those saying they don't want pixelated games, I will LOL if the resolution has been increased
tongue.gif
Resolution hasn't been increased... It still doesn't look half bad. They actually don't recommend it for playing games though. Kinda ironic since DSi is a game system...

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
It really depends on what the LL actually offers over the DSi
Apart from the larger screen - what's different ??

IF, for example, on the DSi LL the larger screens mean higher resolution games - meaning better graphics - when playing 'DSi LL' games - then that's a plus

If when playing older DS/DSi games - they are enlarged AND 'antialiased' to give smoother edges & no 'pixellation' effects - then that's another plus

If it also allows you to store movies/pictures onto the SD card (from your PC) & played back - not just photos taken by the DS camera - then that's yet another plus

If on the other hane it's just a DSi with larger screens - then I will DEFINITELY NOT be considering buying one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end