3DS XL master race reporting in.

Preview

Reactions: chartube12

security16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the 2DS because i don't have $300 to drop on a console and it's half that. It's also smaller than a standard open DSI. My 3 year old son has managed to give it a hard time but neither screens have been scratched or damaged (Just grotty!) The sleep switch is awesome sauce though it takes a bit of getting used to with the placement of the arrows but i suppose if you're used to the twirly stick thing it's not going to bother you. It's far more comfortable to use than the DSI cause I don't get corners digging into my big manlike hands and my sons little hands NEVER tire playing it.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have one along with my 3DS XL.

The only minor gripes I have is I don't like the sleep switch. I guess you don't want it to accidenatlly be activated but it is not as easy to activate as i would like. Tiny child fingers have even more trouble with it.

I kind of miss the wireless switch as well. Not a fan of accessing it through software.

The other thing is the location of the Dpad. I feel pretty comfortable using it on my XL and play NSMB2 with the Dpad, but it is sort of awkward using it as the primary movement button on the 2DS. Maybe it just takes getting used to. Circle pad feels fine.

No clamshell does sacrifice some portability(it's still perfectly portable) but I believe it makes it more durable which is especially great for kids who have a tendency to crack the clamshells.

Overall if you don't want/need 3D it is perfectly fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto