Do you find the new Google black bar annoying?

Opinion of the new black bar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dislike

• nuetral

• Total voters

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
google-navbar-black-1309179112.jpg

I don't particularly like it. I haven't done research concerning why they did it,
but I prefer the clean white look.

Your thoughts?

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
The contrast makes it more noticeable, and since it is useful, it's logical to bring attention to it. Effective web browsing, anyone?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't help but wonder how much money they wasted planning and developing that, then programming it, and it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference. I can only assume it's to make it stand out more so the 'special' people (IE: chavs, etc, not people with genuine disabilities, unless you count being thick and ignorant as a disability) banging their faces into the keyboard in search of weed dealers in their area can have a slightly easier time.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using a black theme for Google (Firefox Stylish addon), so it doesn't really affect me much. :3 But still, it would be nice if they had the option of either all white or all black, it would look better.

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find Google annoying in general ever since they've started filtering search results. I use startpage, it's better, and it's private.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o