Gaming Do someone have a translation for Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters: Saikyo Card Battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like the game already has an option to change card text to English. I can't find a fan translation of the ingame text - which makes sense because there aren't that many 3ds fan translations and yugioh isn't popular in the west atm.

gkoelho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It looks like the game already has an option to change card text to English. I can't find a fan translation of the ingame text - which makes sense because there aren't that many 3ds fan translations and yugioh isn't popular in the west atm.

Are you sure? My sd card reader broke so I cant test it at the moment, I saw just now that this game was already released and proceeded to look for a translation. If I can read the cards its enough for me. I will be buying a new card reader tomorrow.

Last edited by gkoelho,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nvm, it looks like @omarrrio is working on the translation. Ask him.

Edit:
Here are some old threads where people asked this question but didn't get a response.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/request-yugioh-saikyo-card-battle-translated-card-text.435363/
http://gbatemp.net/threads/hi-two-noob-questions.433556/#post-6512714

Edit 2:
So I looked into it a little more. Omarrrio developed an English translation, but he hates the game for various reasons (Can't edit decks til endgame, etc.) - so he isn't likely to release his patch.

If you really want to play this game it looks like you'll have to do it in Japanese.

Last edited by x65943,

gkoelho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
nvm, it looks like @omarrrio is working on the translation. Ask him.

Edit 2:
So I looked into it a little more. Omarrrio developed an English translation, but he hates the game for various reasons (Can't edit decks til endgame, etc.) - so he isn't likely to release his patch.

If you really want to play this game it looks like you'll have to do it in Japanese.

Holysh** Time to learn some japanese lmao.

Do you have any contact with this guy? There is some videos on youtube with players using card texts in english. It should be this translation very much likely. There is no way he is sharing this maybe?

Edit: I saw his gbatemp profile be it seems he doesnt log in by more than half a year now.

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know Omarrrio, sorry. majkxter x (that guy on youtube) said he got his patch from Omarrrio - so he's the only guy who can help you. Best of luck.

yeniel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
top_0002.jpg
top_0005.jpg
bot_0003.jpg
bot_0006.jpg
bot_0003.jpg
bot_0006.jpg

top_0002.jpg

Download: http://linkshrink.net/7borxz

Last edited by yeniel,

gkoelho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Last edited by gkoelho,

Ikari65

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does really no one got a link for this translation? i saw that the guy that made it was last seen here in may 2016 but i cant believe that he kept it entirely to himself.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I did try to find some informations but it appears it has been lost in time, unfortunately. I'll lock this thread since it's pretty old and potentially outdated with the informations available above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1