Hacking do NOT get a dsx

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
most of the people its wrote in this thread have not even tried the ds-xtreme. So i dont see why they can bash it. (please dont slap me dirtie) i love that " My slaps be like gunshots"
rofl2.gif

qtrinh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
reviews from this site are typically scored based on its competition... which at time of review, there was none.

Maybe a new DS-X review is in order, the comparison way.

Hypnomaji

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My two cents on the DS-X.

So I bought this as my first flash cart. Never updated the firmware, and I have never had any problems with the games that I have played. Multicart play works with the most of the better multiplayer games such as Mario Kart DS, DKR, EBA, etc, and that's specifically what I like about it. Knowing someone with an R4DS, it kinda sucks not being able to play them while in a boring Biology lecture.

Loading times are not bad... maybe it's because I haven't used another flash cart, but I can wait out the load like nothing. The price maybe steep but it feels like a cheap buy actually after I started using it.

Only problem is the 4Gb size. I have EBA, Ouendan, Mario Kart DS, and Metroid always in my cartridge because of mad urges to play them at random times. That leaves only about 2-3 more games. Plus when Pokemon DP come out that's going to be there all the time too =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...