disgaea 4 ps3

Discussion in 'PS3 - Games & Content' started by OvidiuHiei, Feb 14, 2015.

1. OvidiuHiei
    OP

OvidiuHiei Member

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2014
    Lisbon, Portugal
    are there any hacks for this game?

thia ia the biggest bs game ive ever played impossible to get through with my luck,, cant finish a single item world because of this cancerous gei blocks that 1 hit ko any1 eve if they are 1 milion lvls behind

2. CheeseCake

CheeseCake GBAtemp Regular

Jul 26, 2014
    United States
    On the Kitchen Table Obviously
    Item World is pretty easy, it really depends on the item and how many Stronger Enemy Bills you got stacked.
    I really don't recommend Item Worlding during the main story unless you got a decent level from Power Leveling.
    I usually do Item World in Post Game to get a huge boost in stats for certain Rares and Legendaries. They help me when I'm starting a consecutive Reincarnation bout.

Edit:
    If you have no SOBs, the range of levels is from LVL1 for the weakest items to lvl 200+ for the strongest stuff.
    What really matters in this game is stats, not levels so in early levels, your equipment matters way more than the stats you get from levels.
    I mean in Disgaea D2, my lvl 800 Laharl(Reincarnated several times) deals 300k with Overlord Dimension and about 80% of his stats are from a Item LVL 70~ Legendary axe and other Item leveled Legendary items mixed in.