Hacking [discussion] Why 5.5.x is ready for its Kexploit

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah mostly interested in EmuNAND. So none is Release ISOU? Also most games won't work with Kernel since we still "fake" play =(

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care about that. I just don't want shit installed on my stock pc that I didn't want.

If you are talking about "bloatware" that comes preinstalled, then even canada's new law doesn't prevent that. When you buy a new pc or laptop (or phone) from a retailer, you are agreeing to purchase the system as it is sold, which includes all installed software.

Now if you are talking about some company silently installing something to the system AFTER you buy it, I am pretty sure that is illegal to some degree even in the US.

Keep in mind though, that most of the installers that supposedly "silently" install some adware program when you install the main one DO actually ask the user if they agree to the installation. Though often it is in fine print or a series of extra screens that people tend to just click through.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are talking about "bloatware" that comes preinstalled, then even canada's new law doesn't prevent that. When you buy a new pc or laptop (or phone) from a retailer, you are agreeing to purchase the system as it is sold, which includes all installed software.

Now if you are talking about some company silently installing something to the system AFTER you buy it, I am pretty sure that is illegal to some degree even in the US.

Keep in mind though, that most of the installers that supposedly "silently" install some adware program when you install the main one DO actually ask the user if they agree to the installation. Though often it is in fine print or a series of extra screens that people tend to just click through.
R.I.P My dreams

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My Nintendo didnt bring any update to the Wii U, but its clear that at least there is one more to implemnt that cloud save system thing that Nintendo announced along side my Nintendo but knowing nintendo that update will take its time to finally arrive to the console... Im calling summer 2016 :9

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
My Nintendo didnt bring any update to the Wii U, but its clear that at least there is one more to implemnt that cloud save system thing that Nintendo announced along side my Nintendo but knowing nintendo that update will take its time to finally arrive to the console... Im calling summer 2016 :9
It will probably only end up on the NX.

Reactions: Wishi

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It will probably only end up on the NX.
Oh yeah , I completely forgot about NX it seems more probably that this cloud system thing ends up in NX with a system that can easily change accounts and so make more use of this cloud, if that's the case there's no way Nintendo would continue to support the Wii U after all it completed his 4-5 years cycle , I think the only reason that Nintendo has to update it furthermore it's to patch any Exploit that comes out and improve "stability" :9

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup