Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

Asancu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, what's up? I hope you guys can help me with this issue.

Something pretty WTF is going on with my Loadiine GX2 SD.

I load Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, I go to the Character Selection screen, I press a button with the Wii U Gamepad controller and the hand from the screen just moves by itself. Pressing HOME the controls get restored and everything comes back to normal or something like that.

But the great part is that when I finish playing a game, it seems that the controllers get disconnected or something. You have to press the button once more in order for the game to recognize them. If you do so moving the sticks, the controllers go crazy as hell, moving the cursor all around and that.

What is the problem? What do I have to do in order to fix this? Is there a way? Tell me please. I'm getting really crazy with this ****.

Thanks.

iwatalemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELP! instead of dumping smash through Uwizard i decided to do it through title dumper and when i load DDDkernal it isn't working. The web page shows "object not found!" I entered my ipv4 address in correctly and xampp is running. HELP!

oO4bVY2.png
Kd9zoHU.jpg

ThatNintendoNerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELP! instead of dumping smash through Uwizard i decided to do it through title dumper and when i load DDDkernal it isn't working. The web page shows "object not found!" I entered my ipv4 address in correctly and xampp is running. HELP!

oO4bVY2.png
Kd9zoHU.jpg
Use loadiine.ovh. You dont need all the xampp stuff. You need homebrew launcher and DDD.

iwatalemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use loadiine.ovh. You dont need all the xampp stuff. You need homebrew launcher and DDD.

Wait, so then how do i get DDD to work without XAMPP?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nevermind, i figured it out

Tonic!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you adding more costumes or replacing costumes? If your game isn't fixed, then you might be missing an edit to tell the game how many costumes per character.
pretty sure i'm replacing, i don't remember adding new costumes that were already there
i'm just trying put in KTH's super sonic. also, going to do that thing you told me right now

EDIT:didn't work :c
can i see what the SD card is supposed to like? maybe i'm missing something

Last edited by Tonic!,

BoomShakaLarka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
Has anyone used TexIDFixer? Getting a problem when I select two different textures and only one loads on top of both costumes.

pretty sure i'm replacing, i don't remember adding new costumes that were already there
i'm just trying put in KTH's super sonic. also, going to do that thing you told me right now

EDIT:didn't work :c
can i see what the SD card is supposed to like? maybe i'm missing something

Your SD looks like it's supposed to, I think. Does the game run without you changing anything?

Edit: You've made sure to edit the costume slot in Sm4shExlporer and then packed it? If you only changed a cXX for sonic, the icon wouldn't changed, so make sure to try all the costume slots maybe.

Last edited by BoomShakaLarka,

Tonic!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone used TexIDFixer? Getting a problem when I select two different textures and only one loads on top of both costumes.

Your SD looks like it's supposed to, I think. Does the game run without you changing anything?

Edit: You've made sure to edit the costume slot in Sm4shExlporer and then packed it? If you only changed a cXX for sonic, the icon wouldn't changed, so make sure to try all the costume slots maybe.
yep, it runs fine

BoomShakaLarka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
Huh, if you do that, then build the mod, then take the extracted files (sound and patch which should be under content) and place them in the folder with numbers on your sd card, and it's still not working, I don't know the answer.

Tonic!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, if you do that, then build the mod, then take the extracted files (sound and patch which should be under content) and place them in the folder with numbers on your sd card, and it's still not working, I don't know the answer.
weird. i'll just redo it i guess?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol