1. Rahkeesh

Rahkeesh GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I think I had to use Ultimate GBA injector for Drill Dozer.

TurdPooCharger likes this.
  2. MegaGenesis

MegaGenesis GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Did it worked? Did you had to SRAM patch the ROM? What save type option you chose?

3. Mikitok

Mikitok GBAtemp Regular

New Zealand
    Tutorial to use this?

4. TurdPooCharger

United States
    No need to SRAM patch Drill Dozer with the older Ultimate GBA Injector v1.6b. You can choose SRAM, FRAM (128 Kbit) for the Save Type.

If you run into a title where neither NSUI beta 27 or Ultimate GBA Injector allows you select the correct save type as specified per advanescene rom info database, refer to the serial code trickery editing technique.

5. DualBladedKirito

DualBladedKirito The Black Swordsman

United States
    Is it possible to run this program on the android version of wine?

6. KleinesSinchen

KleinesSinchen The Backup Reminder

Germany
    While I got it to run with Wine in principle (required some work with winetricks – if you're interested in this: have fun.) I have no knowledge about Android whatsoever (and really made a fool of myself when having to deal with an Android phone.) As far as I know most Android devices have ARM CPUs which makes executing x86 and x86_64 impossible without some kind of emulator. For x86 compatible Android devices this looks better.

Can only give you some links to winehq and not a definitive answer – I don't own any suitable devices for testing:
    https://wiki.winehq.org/Android
    https://wiki.winehq.org/Emulation
    https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/android/

If you are talking about an ARM based device, my feeling (not knowledge!) tells me that the easiest way is to switch to a modern x86(_64) Windows computer for using the injector – or use a virtual Windows machine on x86(_64) Linux/MacOS.

7. dada78641

dada78641 Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but don't use non-ascii characters when exporting projects to CIA. I just tried to export one with Japanese characters and it claimed it saved successfully, but actually it wasn't producing any files, weirdly enough.

edit:

NSUI is working really well, but there's something I don't get.
    When I use the QuickNES forwarder, the text is all messed up:
    [​IMG]

I think this is maybe because I'm using a Japanese 3DS, and so it's trying to display Japanese text but doesn't have a font?
    Does anyone know how I can fix this, or maybe force the RetroArch to use English?
    edit: tried adding user_language = "0" to the main retroarch config file but it doesn't respect that, guess you can't just manually change settings in the forwarded RetroArch for something made in NSUI.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [DISCUSSION], Ultimate, Injector