Discuss dating/sex/girls in general

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got a question. Being cute, nice, and always hearning "Aww" like "Aww hes (my name) so cute" from girls a good thing or a bad thing? Does it mean anything? LOL

Depends, are they looking at your butt while they say this? If so, buy family pack condoms.
lecture.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In direct reference to the thread title:

Yep, I enjoy dating/having sex with girls.....generally speaking.
wink.gif

But seriously,
I don't date anymore. I'm kind of introverted and keep to myself nowadays.

After my fiancé died in a car accident in '98, I haven't dated since. I've turned down at least 5 women that showed interest in me over the last decade. A part of me died with her and dating just isn't interesting to me anymore. In fact, I've lost interest in most things after she died. I never really got over it.

I guess you can say I went abstinent and slightly insane after that. Most of my friends who used to say they never saw me angry, now say that I'm a depressing person to be around.

I have quite a bit different morality about relationships than most guys. The way most guys treat women (lying, cheating, bragging, using cheesy lines on them, etc.) disgusts me. I can't be like that. Most women SAY they want a sensitive guy, but they don't. They really prefer bad guys and don't respect sensitive guys like me, so I just don't bother even trying anymore.

So if I sound bitter or slightly crazed in some of my posts, now you know why.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Yep, I enjoy dating/having sex with girls.....generally speaking.Â
wink.gif

But seriously,
I don't date anymore. I'm kind of introverted and keep to myself nowadays.

After my fiancé died in a car accident in '98, I haven't dated since. I've turned down at least 5 women that showed interest in me over the last decade. A part of me died with her and dating just isn't interesting to me anymore. In fact, I've lost interest in most things after she died. I never really got over it.

I guess you can say I went abstinent and slightly insane after that. Most of my friends who used to say they never saw me angry, now say that I'm a depressing person to be around.

That's so very sad, but I can relate. Nothing even remotely that tragic has ever happened to me, but I've gone through some... things. After certain events transpired I lost interest in dating, I may try again some day, but at the moment I'm happy in my day to day life so I don't see the need.

I have quite a bit different morality about relationships than most guys. The way most guys treat women (lying, cheating, bragging, using cheesy lines on them, etc.) disgusts me. I can't be like that. Most women SAY they want a sensitive guy, but they don't. They really prefer bad guys and don't respect sensitive guys like me, so I just don't bother even trying anymore.

I know what you mean. All women say they want the sensitive/caring guy, but they don't. They want the cool asshole who treats them like dirt. I could be that guy, but I choose not to be. Unfortunately that often leaves me in the friend zone; a place where women say I'm great, funny, handsome, they love me, etc... but they just don't want to date me. Read any dating help article, they all tell you to "pretend you don't care", "insult her slightly to make her feel bad about herself so you can swoop in and make her feel good again", and I'm just not OK with doing that.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well said Ace... I always knew girls wanted bad guys... and I hate to see all my friend's fall for that
frown.gif
I know it's not good for them, and still they keep on trying to love one asshole after another... and they always get hurt emotionally... and think ALL GUYS ARE FUCKERS!, and then I have to come in to the picture, say "Hey, why are all guys fuckers? am I an asshole?".. and talk to them so they understand that they're going after the wrong guys, look for them at the wrong places...
they understand, and then starts chasing another asshole at a "look at me, I can drink A LOT OF BEER!"-parties... *sigh*

I always been a nice guy, and to be honest, I think the nice guys are the luckiest ones in the end. I found my girlfriend through being nice, and looking for nice girls.. not those "hot" chicks who "everybody" wants.. but someone cute, nice, and.. well hot too
tongue.gif
... yeah..
--

I'm sorry to hear that Rayder
frown.gif

But You should know, that even if this is a game community, there are a lot of people here for you, in bad times and good times!

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I never usually reply to these 'personal' type topics... I'll have a go
tongue.gif

Because I don't really play sports, I only have four or five male friends (that are in the same situation as me), and we tend to hang around with a group of girls in our form. They're not the 'girly-girls', or the ones that giggle incessantly (
mad.gif
), they're just nice people to talk to and I feel more comfortable around them than many other boys (probably because I'm a 'nice guy'). Usually at lunchtimes or when we go into town there's like 4/5 girls to every one boy in our group, but I have just as much fun with them as I would with boys. And here lies the problem.
There's this girl I've known for three years, and she's always been part of this group, and we've become really good friends over time, but one of her best friends told me she fancies me. I used to like her as a girlfriend a couple of years ago, but as we became closer friends (but not in a boyfriend/girlfriend type way) a relationship like that seems odd. I don't know, it just doesn't seem right... And if it doesn't seem right, I see no point in trying to work towards a bf/gf relationship when I'm happy as I am. But I don't really know how she feels...

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Yep, I enjoy dating/having sex with girls.....generally speaking.Â
wink.gif

But seriously,
I don't date anymore. I'm kind of introverted and keep to myself nowadays.

After my fiancé died in a car accident in '98, I haven't dated since. I've turned down at least 5 women that showed interest in me over the last decade. A part of me died with her and dating just isn't interesting to me anymore. In fact, I've lost interest in most things after she died. I never really got over it.

I guess you can say I went abstinent and slightly insane after that. Most of my friends who used to say they never saw me angry, now say that I'm a depressing person to be around.

I have quite a bit different morality about relationships than most guys. The way most guys treat women (lying, cheating, bragging, using cheesy lines on them, etc.) disgusts me. I can't be like that. Most women SAY they want a sensitive guy, but they don't. They really prefer bad guys and don't respect sensitive guys like me, so I just don't bother even trying anymore.

So if I sound bitter or slightly crazed in some of my posts, now you know why.

I havent found a post in weeks that made me comment... but man your comment really struck me! How awfull to lose someone that way
frown.gif
Reading stories like these always make me sad
frown.gif
Maybe it sounds harsh but.. couldnt dating a nice girl help you recover from something awful as losing someone that was really close to you? Something or someone to look forward to? Ofcourse I can never place myself in your position but how is your thought on that?

QUOTEI never usually reply to these 'personal' type topics... I'll have a go
tongue.gif

Because I don't really play sports, I only have four or five male friends (that are in the same situation as me), and we tend to hang around with a group of girls in our form. They're not the 'girly-girls', or the ones that giggle incessantly (
mad.gif
), they're just nice people to talk to and I feel more comfortable around them than many other boys (probably because I'm a 'nice guy'). Usually at lunchtimes or when we go into town there's like 4/5 girls to every one boy in our group, but I have just as much fun with them as I would with boys. And here lies the problem.
There's this girl I've known for three years, and she's always been part of this group, and we've become really good friends over time, but one of her best friends told me she fancies me. I used to like her as a girlfriend a couple of years ago, but as we became closer friends (but not in a boyfriend/girlfriend type way) a relationship like that seems odd. I don't know, it just doesn't seem right... And if it doesn't seem right, I see no point in trying to work towards a bf/gf relationship when I'm happy as I am. But I don't really know how she feels..

How do you see your relation with here then? Do you think of her a lot? My girlfriend right now was also part of my group of friends and and it now is a year sinds we started our relation
smile.gif
So do you really see her as a friend or do you have more feelings for here?

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had a crush on two girls from school and I think they both fancied me. I never had the balls to ask anyone of them out tho.
frown.gif

I dunno if this helps but... if you let a girl feel that you fancy her she'll notice you more.

Sadly, there are no girls in my college course (it's engineering) so I dunno where to start looking for girls... I mean how can I get to know 'em if I don't know 'em?

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Met a girl, became friends etc. She dropped off the face of the earth and I haven't seen her for a very long time. Our teacher hasn't seen her on campus either. She just moved to a new place with her sister, and they don't have phones/internet or anything.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had a crush on two girls from school and I think they both fancied me. I never had the balls to ask anyone of them out tho.
frown.gif

I dunno if this helps but... if you let a girl feel that you fancy her she'll notice you more.

Sadly, there are no girls in my college course (it's engineering) so I dunno where to start looking for girls... I mean how can I get to know 'em if I don't know 'em?
Go out! go to the city
smile.gif
get to know them!

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Aww, Dio, I feel bad for you... KINDA happened to me, but she had phones and internet.. but didn't talk to me anyway.. now she moved closer again, and we talk a bit more now.. but not anywhere like before
frown.gif
and it's so sad...
--

Ackers, find girls from OTHER classes
smile.gif

there must be some other programmes than engineering, with more girls there? maybe some design programme? (That's the case in my university... tho I don't have to look for girls in that way
wink.gif
)
--

Tjas and Rayder:
I think Tjas might have a point here... maybe not start dating as the usual sort of dating... but seeing girls and initially start some friendships... to get women around you...
--

sinkhead:
How do you feel? This COULD be the chance of your life...
The best way to figure out if it is the right thing is Imagination!
Imagine you and her, two years from now, together.
Imagine you and her, eight years from now, living together.
Imagine you and her, 20 years from now with children.
Can you Imagine that, and how does it look to you?
Imagine you'll run to her as a friend, telling her about this new girl you've met, and now have less time spending with your friend. Imagine you'll have to see her even less, because your new girl will feel like you're cheating... how would that be? Imagine this, and compare to the former.

so In short: Can you Imagine a future for the two of you?
--

Linkiboy...no... not new gf... no...
More like advice or asuring me that it'll go away as soon as the birth control pills are out of her system...

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
girls are a headache...

All the ones im not interested in seem to like me alot. Well it's not that I DON'T like them... 1 time fuck = yeah but a relationship I'm not sure about...
unsure.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Dice... You sir are one I have little respect for now... I'm sorry, but people who has sex with someone they're not interested in, just to have sex, disgust me. But hey, that's just my opinion (obviously)

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Dice... You sir are one I have little respect for now... I'm sorry, but people who has sex with someone they're not interested in, just to have sex, disgust me. But hey, that's just my opinion (obviously)
aaah but you see thats why I'm not getting laid
rolleyes.gif
I haven't found "THE girl" I want to be with.

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's fairly common for men and women to have one night stands. One party wants sex, and so does the other so they just do it. Just sex. It doesn't mean you have to commit to a relationship with every one that you sleep with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: