Status
Not open for further replies.

Izkda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soo, I'm using a R4i Gold RTS with TWloader 5.3.0 and it works.
is the OP out of date or am I doing something different?

sil1982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No matter what kind of menu we want to play the Nintendo DS games 100% is coming out a lot more updates on the improvement to run the games

Izkda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you try v5.4.1?

Tried with a "fresh" and it still works.
By "fresh" means that I reinstalled the QR files, deleted the old folders /3ds/Twloader, /_nds and the folders on the flashcard. I must have missed a folder because when I launched TWLoader again, it downloaded the boxarts.
All the old added games are still there and work, but they are missing the name of the game, it shows "No Info"
----
It was the roms folder, deleted it and it still works

Last edited by Izkda,

IE-coRe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I just got back into this software after not using it for a few weeks and now whenever I load a game it's just black screen. I am mainly trying to play Mario 64 DS and it was working fine before. Any help?

D

Deleted User

Okay, actually, Plants Vs. Zombies is on the compatibility list. Not in it's own section, but it is mentioned in a note. In the Megaman Zero Collection notes, it says, "
Will work with Plants vs. Zombies (DS version) as donor rom." Does this mean it will work?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, actually, Plants Vs. Zombies is on the compatibility list. Not in it's own section, but it is mentioned in a note. In the Megaman Zero Collection notes, it says, "
Will work with Plants vs. Zombies (DS version) as donor rom." Does this mean it will work?
The game itself won't work.

JediAviator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried with a "fresh" and it still works.
By "fresh" means that I reinstalled the QR files, deleted the old folders /3ds/Twloader, /_nds and the folders on the flashcard. I must have missed a folder because when I launched TWLoader again, it downloaded the boxarts.
All the old added games are still there and work, but they are missing the name of the game, it shows "No Info"
----
It was the roms folder, deleted it and it still works

I tried doing a fresh install like your post. First time said that it couldn't find _nds/TWloader/TWLD.twldr so I placed that in the folder and now I'm just getting a white screen...

D

Deleted User

I tried launching Yoshi's Island DS. The compatibility list says it worked with a arm7 donor. So I used Mario Kart as the donor and only a white screen appeared.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TWLoader v5.4.2

Changes
  • Compatibility checks are now added. To take advantage of the checks, update unofficial bootstrap.
    • If bootstrap stays on white screen for 1.5 seconds with the ROM not being loaded, the stock 3DS error screen will appear.
    • If a game is stuck on a white screen for a little longer, with no loading command found, the stock 3DS error screen will appear, as a sign of the game being incompatible.
  • Placeholder soft-reset app, Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition, has been replaced with the stock 3DS error screen.
Bug fix
  • Japanese translation has been temporarily removed, in order to prevent a crash.
File changed
  • flashcardsdroot (all)/SR.TWLDR

Reactions: Jubash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: